News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

she changed in front of me O.o

Started by L10, November 27, 2007, 06:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L10

well there are 2 buses that go through my development and my bus driver was too lazy to take the long way there cuz the road was still closed, so i went on my friends bus....
besides the point
i was hanging out with my friends after school on the side of the road and one of my friends is a girl...now she was my friend scinse i was in kindagarten
today she wore a mini skirt and she had her school bag with her still and she took pants out of her bag and started changing in front of my and my other friend....kilroy thinks she likes me but changing her pants on the side of the road is a lil extreme....but me and kilroy think my other friend likes her so im going to take the advantage of him not being here and saying
Dude stop looking at her.......baby maker...(idk how to put it for any children here)

(i am leaveing a detail out to see how you react) O.o
0o!f

L10

changed topic name maybe more people will see the awkward position in was in/am in
i mean ...what am i suppose to do when a friend might like you(me)...and we have been friends for a long time....
0o!f

Syncopathic

if she changed infront of you and youve been friends for a long time it means she trusts you.

sleepin_dude_99

Quote from: Lichig0 on November 27, 2007, 06:14:33 PM
changed topic name maybe more people will see the awkward position in was in/am in
i mean ...what am i suppose to do when a friend might like you(me)...and we have been friends for a long time....
It won't ruin the relationship.

Just stick it in her pooper.

yes.derek

In before "is she hot"

Also

Is she hot?
HEY LOOK HEY

L10

Quote from: Ludwig3 on November 27, 2007, 06:16:42 PM
if she changed infront of you and youve been friends for a long time it means she trusts you.
idk how she can trust my other friend....she has herd me and kilroy makeing fun of him for likening her.....
but still on the side of the road
0o!f

Geno

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Qsmash

Sweeeeeeeeet.^___^

in an innocent way.

Mystic

yes.derek

HEY LOOK HEY

Syncopathic

Quote from: Lichig0 on November 27, 2007, 06:19:14 PM
idk how she can trust my other friend....she has herd me and kilroy makeing fun of him for likening her.....
but still on the side of the road
now that i think about that was a little extreme, either that or shes comfortable about her body

L10

Quote from: JMV290 on November 27, 2007, 06:19:47 PM
Quote from: Geno on November 27, 2007, 06:19:31 PM
Duz she shave?
lol
dunno, i was afraid of looking.....
i know what you might say next so i tell you why i was....
IF YOU WHERE ON MY BUS YOU WOULD BE AFRAID TOO.....such mean girls....head hurts so much
0o!f