News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver paused for a moment, thinking. "Besides the small chance of there being extreme paranoia at the same time effecting you and your brother causing such a thing to happen, no, I don't have a logical explanation. However, it might have something to do with the gems. I don't really know." He sighed. "I'm sorry I couldn't be of more use to you."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Well Lanbar said that when that one Dead Man took control of my body, he somehow came in spiritually using his 'twin powers'" Tanbar said saying 'twin powers' with a mocking tone. "To come in and control my body so the Dead Man wouldn't kill me. I think it's just a load of crap!"

----------------

"Oh well...I was hoping you'd have a good explaination for this." Lanbar said. "Because Tanbar thinks that my story is a load of crap!"

THEBIRD

((XD @ the both talking about the "load of crap" thing at the same time))

"Well, that is strange. I don't know how he could have done that..." Solon replied. "But a lot of weird things happen with the gems. For all we know, it could be true. I mean, just yesterday I had a broken arm and a cut in my throat, now nothing. And these gems intensify features and give powers and ambitions. Who knows what Lanbar might have done..." Solon reasoned.

Light

"Well, I'm pretty sure that the gems are the more reasonable option of what happened of the two." Harver said. "As a matter of fact, weird things have happened with the gems and those close to it. It could be why some of the Dead Men have the powers they have."

Dr.Hobo2

"Well I'm pretty sure I know." He said. "Knowing Lanbar, he was probably off somewhere getting drunk!" I can't believe that Solon thinks this is true too!

-----------------------

"Well...That may be a reasonable answer." Lanbar said thinking for a moment. "But I don't know any gems that would somehow make me take over my brother's body..."

((Hey, does anybody know what powers the Crescent Gem gives?))

20fan

THEBIRD

((The Crescent gem can change objects shapes and make an area around that person lighter or darker.

SUMMARY: The Dead Men have been attacking everyone, lately. The Dead Men stole the Crescent Gem but they cannot touch it directly.))

Solon just shrugged. He saw Harver and Lanbar in the distance by the ship. "Here's your chance to get to the bottom of things," Solon replied.

Light

((There is a long, important post I made that I think you should read. In a condensed form, Harver and Solon got away from the Dead Men attack. Jas eventually got away, but we don't know about Kai. Solon went to his apartment room, almost died from loss of blood, then woke up to find out that the wound was gone. Before that, Harver had a meeting with the leader of the Dead Men to discuss their goals.

In the morning, Lanbar told Harver about how he thinks he has "twin powers", and was able to save his brother from Sweeny, a Dead Man who forces others to commit suicide. Harver believes it might have something to do with a reaction between the gems' natural force, since weird things have happened with the gems before (ie. Harver's recovery, Solon's recovery...). Meanwhile, Solon talked to Tanbar about the same thing. Solon is looking for Harver.

And I'm pretty sure that sums it up. Btw, I don't know about the others. Sorry.))

"It's not about one gem." Harver said. "If it is how it happened, then it was most likely a reaction between some of the gems. For some reason, I think the gems may... know what is happening. It sounds crazy, but hey ~ so does your story."

THEBIRD

"Hey, Harver!" Solon called out, jogging over to Harver. "Can I talk to you alone for a minute? I've got some important things to go over..."

Light

"Sure." Harver waved slightly to Lanbar signaling goodbye, and then faced Solon. Geez, why does everyone want to talk to me today? "What's up?"

THEBIRD

"It's about the gems. You have the Emit Gem and the Scale Gem, right? Well, I think we should scatter them up. In case the Dead Men come back, since they know you have the Emit Gem. I'll take the Scale Gem for now, until I think of someone else trustworthy to give it to. You can keep holding onto the Time Gem, though," Solon explained.

Light

Harver pondered this for a moment.
What do you think, Emit?
I see only one option we can take.
Right, kill him and make it look like the Dead Men did it.
Haha, very funny.

Harver took out the blood red gem out of his pocket and handed it to Solon. "A wise decision, my friend. However, I believe you are trustworthy enough to me for you to hold onto it."  ...For now.

THEBIRD

"Yeah, I know I am," Solon replied. "But I've got other plans. That Crescent Gem is mine, it was the only thing my parents left to me in their will. If I'm going to hold onto a gem, it'll be that one. The good news is, there is some spell on it, so only I can touch it, as long as I'm alive that is. So, I'm not worried about the Dead Men using it, and that's the only gem they have." Solon paused a moment, remembering what he was going to say.

"I'm going to have one person hold each gem, as we get them. Any suggestion on who it should be? I won't be telling anyone who has what gem, though, I had a dream... Something about a traitor or something about the gems not being safe... I can't remember. I've already got an idea of who will have which gem, but your opinion matters to me, Harver. So, whatcha think?"

Dr.Hobo2

Tanbar walked up to Lanbar. "You know, I still think your idea is a load of crap!"

"Well I don't!" Lanbar said back. "If it wasn't for me, you'd be dead.

"Ha! That was my own will power that saved me!" Tanbar said.

They continued arguing about this oblivious to Solon and Harver talking.

Light

Harver nodded, being careful about what he should say next.
He said something about a trai-
I know! I'm not deaf.

"Hmm... well, since I'm a descendant of Emit, I believe I should have the Time Gem, no change in that. And since you are the only one who can touch the Crescent Gem, you shall have that, once we acquire it. Hmm... you should give the Cloud Gem to either Lanbar or Tanbar, since they have proven strong and useful. Which leaves the Scale Gem," He pointed to the red gem in Solon's hand. "I believe you should give that to either Jas or Kai. I'm not too sure about that one.

"Of course, since you are the leader, you have the rights to alter my idea anyway you like. But what do you think?"