News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"Good assumin' fella," Solon replied.  "Actually, that's both of our objectives. We're trying to get the gems back so we can wipe out the Dead Men. And to answer your last question, this is Tanbar's ship." Solon took a second to glance at Jas, since she seemed to be in a bad mood. It was then that he noticed she looked different. Are those... Claws!? Damn, how long have I been gone, exactly?

Max Headroom

"Do you think you guys would need any assistance?"
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

"If you're asking to come along, then I say it's fine," Solon replied. "The more the merrier. Then again, two's company, three's a crowd. However, we are already way past three people, so... Yeah sure, join the party."

Max Headroom

"Alright, thanks. This is one step closer to completing my... Our objective."
[move][/move]

Light

Harver sat in the study at Scalus, looking at a glass of water in his hand. I wonder if Jas understood my message... if she didn't, then my entire plan could go to waste! The water inside the glass began to bubble slightly, due to it heating up.
Calm down, Harver! We still have plenty of alternatives. The water stabilized, and Harver drank it.
You're right. I just need to think this all out...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas smirks upon hearing Mira correct himself. 'trusting people too easily...' She turns to head back into her room, trying to force a smile. "I'll be in my room." Her room... she seems to stay in there more and more.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon narrowed his eyes at Mira. Damn it, why do I keep letting people in like this? Maybe Venice is right, I need to be less trusting. "Watch your back, kid," Solon warned. "I don't take kindly to anyone stepping out of the circle of trust. Just remember that." Then, Solon walked away and back into his own cabin to get re-aqquainted with everything.

Light

((lol. "The circle of trust". I don't know why, but that made me laugh. XD))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((*Singing Lion King-style* The Circle of.... Trrruussst! XD))

Jas picks up the ring given to her. "The back of it, hm?" She starts examining it before she forgets to do so.

THEBIRD

(( It's from Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers  ;D ))

Solon stashed all his items away in a trunk and sat on his bed, thinking. After all that's happened, I haven't learned a thing... First Harver, then Zarani, and yet I'm still letting people in like nothing has happened. Solon sighed, laid back, and closed his eyes. I just gotta keep a more careful watch over things...

Anarchy_Jas

((Oooohh))

Jas sets the object back down on her desk. "Can't do it!" She accidentally sends a chunk of ice at the wall. "Damn..."

THEBIRD

Solon heard a crash and he jumped up in surprise. Weird... He walked back out of his cabin and looked around. He knocked on Jas's door, which seemed to be where the noise was coming from.

Max Headroom

Circle of trust? Mira scratched his head.
[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

"*Sweatdrop* Oops..." Jas opens the door, trying to hide the tail that appeared on her.

THEBIRD

"What was th- What is THAT!?" Solon shouted, pointing at the thing sticking out of her butt. "Is that a... Is that a tail!?"