News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dead Men Don't Tell Secrets *EPILOGUE*

Started by THEBIRD, December 16, 2007, 10:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

Zarani took a step forward and stubbed his toe on something heavy. "Ooh..." He looked down and picked up a large jar. "I've got a jar of dirt." He said mockingly to Zaronn and Kerow.

THEBIRD

"Bind our hostages, then present me with the gems," Mage Riolo's voice resounded across the lair, he sounded pleased. "Dead Men, get in a line in front of the pool."
---
Steph dragged Sweeney's dead body over and stood by the edge of the pool.
---
Heronn's not here, Solon realized. Did he actually die before? Solon noticed a pile of ashes on the ground nearby. Perhaps he's been... cremated...

Dr.Hobo2

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s))

"I think you've gotten a little strange...er." Tanbar said over to Zarani.

Zaronn obeyed Riolo and got in front of the pool.

Anarchy_Jas

((Bwahahahha! *End eval moment*))

Jas' claws grip the ground. Her blood-red eyes gleam through the darkness.

'Jas, this has to stop! Keisha starts trying to take over. 'You don't want to lose those you care for! Especially not like this... I should know. You gotta cast Oblivion!' Jas begins to glow, but other than that, the demonic side still has control.

((Yay for the Jar of Dirt! =D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s "The Captain seems to actin' a bit strange." I think Hobo stole my idea! =O))

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Mira had his knives out, prepared to cut any ropes that might be used.
[move][/move]

Light

((Maybe Heronn's in the Jar of Dirt... maybe Heronn IS the Jar of Dirt! =O))

Kerow began looping the darkness throughout the cavern around Solon and the others. Harver got in front of the pool as instructed. Maybe there's nothing left for me after all...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Flying Chickens

Zarani looked back and forth shiftily and stood by the pool, hoping the actual Dead Men wouldn't notice.

THEBIRD

(( Nah, Heronn's been cremated. He's muy dead-o. ))

"My last 3 surviving Dead Men. Not the ones I would have chosen, but you'll have to do," the voice sounded. "Now, present me with the gems. I must see your triumph with my own eyes before I can truly believe it." There was a silence before Mage Riolo respoke. "Zarani, get the hell out of my pool. You aren't a Dead Man anymore."

Max Headroom

Mira took out his blow dart and blow gun and fired the dart at Steph.
[move][/move]

Light

Harver took out his Time Gem, and stared at it for awhile. Dammit... what should I do? Jas... I need an answer!!

Flying Chickens

"You didn't say they had to be current ones, mate." Zarani said, stepping away. He spun on the spot and drew his cutlass, swiping at Zaronn.

((Cue Pirates music.

Dr.Hobo2

Zaronn pulled out the Cloud gem and clutched it tightly in his hand as he turned around and saw that Jas had two of the other gems. Good...it's all here and for easy pickins too. He then used the power of the Cloud gem and went behind Zarani with blinding speed and had his sword already next to Zarani's neck. "I wouldn't turn on me now if I were you."

Flying Chickens

"I would!" He said, bashing his head back and spinning around, parrying Zaronn's sword.

Dr.Hobo2

"Gah!" Zaronn stumbled back holding his head from the hit but quickly recomposing himself. That was foolish of me. No more playing around now. With that, he ran at Jas with the speed that the Cloud Gem provides him and manages to swipe the two gems away from Jas and quickly runs away back to the pool.

Light

Harver noticed what had happened. Not if I have anything to say about it. Time! Harver ran over to Zaronn, and took the two gems from him. He then pocketed them and went back exactly to where he was before. Time!