News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Holy crap that was frickin' STUPID! (Naruto related)

Started by QuickKarel, December 16, 2007, 11:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuickKarel

Last night, on Naruto they finally got to the Rock Lee-Kimimaro fight, and the "Drunken Fist" was deleted for a kids appropriate "loopy fist" that was brought upon to Lee by "Elixer".

BUUULLLSHIT!
>:(

Avion-Finch

the problem with our editing companies, is they have no earthly idea how to properly edit something for a younger audience, watch any Adam Sandler movie on a public channel(USA, TBS, whatever) an you'll see what I mean(most notably Bid Daddy.)

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

X_Hero

I know, I couldn't stand that, last night... The saké is what made the original so hilarious. Elixer?! I don't think ANYONE could get like that from elixer... >:(

Flying Chickens

Please tell me he still has his random, "ACHOO!" every few minutes.

X_Hero

Quote from: Orgizirtee on December 16, 2007, 01:14:36 PM
Please tell me he still has his random, "ACHOO!" every few minutes.
I'm not sure, because I left the room before the scene could get any farther... :-X

Viewtifulboy

It's nice to see Viz cares.  In Yu-Gi-Oh GX they replaced Drunken Fairy with Dizzy Fairy.  It's called the FCC. learn it well.

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 17, 2007, 06:50:39 AM
It's nice to see Viz cares.  In Yu-Gi-Oh GX they replaced Drunken Fairy with Dizzy Fairy.  It's called the FCC. learn it well.
Shut up, Noishe. Alcohol isn't that bad that they need to replace drunk with dizzy.

X_Hero

Quote from: Orgizirtee on December 17, 2007, 06:19:48 PM
Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 17, 2007, 06:50:39 AM
Shut up, Noishe. Alcohol isn't that bad that they need to replace drunk with dizzy.
Exactly.

Nils_13

In the manga, it's called the Potion Punch. That would have been a whole lot better than the Loopy Fist.

QuickKarel

Quote from: Nils_13 on December 19, 2007, 02:22:14 PM
In the manga, it's called the Potion Punch. That would have been a whole lot better than the Loopy Fist.
I know, I just learned that today. Pretty fricking hillarous, actually. It's still way better than "Loopy Fist". Oh, and for the record, the Japanese Kimimaro voice is waaay better.

Nils_13

Quote from: QuickKarel on December 19, 2007, 02:57:25 PM
Quote from: Nils_13 on December 19, 2007, 02:22:14 PM
I know, I just learned that today. Pretty fricking hillarous, actually. It's still way better than "Loopy Fist". Oh, and for the record, the Japanese Kimimaro voice is waaay better.
Yeah. Almost all of Naruto's Japanese VA's are better. Neji's is too.

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

RosettaStoned

Trini

Quote from: Triforceman22 on December 21, 2007, 05:30:43 AM
Stupid...English Dub. >_>
The series as a whole is stupid.  But I still watch it because it was my gateway anime. >.>