News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Nibankari (Posting ready, SIGN-UPS CLOSED FOR NOW)

Started by X_Hero, December 17, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"Oh NOW what?" Jas looks around, keeping one of her guns out in case that maniac was still there.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

"Oh no... No way... I don't like this place... Can you take a hint and not put the darn sword in the slot!" snarled Solon, rubbing his arm non stop.

Anarchy_Jas

"It's called asking instead of charging at people like an idiot," Jas still has her Viper pointed at Solon.

X_Hero

"Wait a minute..." Akutai said as he got up. He looked at the large temple more carefully. It was made out of a very strange kind a rock. A kind of rock that you wouldn't normally see on this planet... "... Hideaki??"

THEBIRD

"Put that down," he snarled at Jas, "do I look like I'm about to attack you or something? Anyway, how do we get out of here? You really shouldn't have put that sword in there...!"

Anarchy_Jas

"If you wasn't stalking people and lunging at people, then I'd say no," Jas says, her voice cold, but she returns her weapon to its holster.

THEBIRD

"Thank you," he replied, eyeing her. "You're from Atsushi, right?" He stopped rubbing his arm, but began twitching it a little, getting insanely nervous.

X_Hero

"I can't believe it... No-one's been here in more than two years..." Akutai said to himself, but the others could hear him easily. "This is amazing... The island of Hideaki, and we're here..."

Nils_13

"Th.... There's no way.....This place was thought to have disappeared after the meteors hit.... But.... It still exists...." Ryuki finally responded after recovering from the shock of the transport. He got up and stared at the temple, his blue eyes fixated on its entrance, and the shere beauty of it.

THEBIRD

"Yes, it's the best thing in the world," Solon said, rolling his eyes. "But, I really don't think we should venture too far into it. Or at all."

X_Hero

Akutai was already walking towards the large temple before Solon had finished what he was saying. He was eager to see what was inside.

Nils_13

THEBIRD

"Guys? Guys! Come on, don't make me whine like a complete... opposite of an ass-... Oh forget about it. I don't care if you go in or not," Solon decided. "But I need to find a way out of here..."

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, I am," Jas looks away from Solon, and follows the other two.

THEBIRD

"Hey, wait!" Solon called out. I need her. She's an Atsushi... "Don't say I didn't warn you..." He walked after them, then began walking the other direction. With a sigh, he turned around and ran up behind them.