Main Menu

Nibankari (Posting ready, SIGN-UPS CLOSED FOR NOW)

Started by X_Hero, December 17, 2007, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anarchy_Jas

"To tell the truth, I don't know," Jas sits on the tree branch. "Guess you can say I got bored and ran away from home, and ended up here... Since I know people don't really like me already for being an Atsushi, I hid. That's when he," she nods her head at Akutai. "Took aim at me. I don't want anything really."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Solon was sprinting through the trail. If he could go through it fast enough, he might have time for something to eat before checking the entire island. To his dismay, he heard voices up ahead. But, his ears perched when he heard one of them say they were from Atsushi...

X_Hero

Akutai began to think. Then, he realized something. He turned to Ryuki.

"Wait... Then if she isn't the one with the magic, then..." Akutai began. Then from out of nowhere, a small light flew around them. Akutai immediately looked at it, surprised at how fast it had appeared. "Wh... What is that?"

The small orb didn't seem harmful. It headed back off down the path a bit before stopping. As if it wanted them to follow.

((Here comes the interesting part...))

THEBIRD

((Is it sending you guys farther up the path or back down where you came from?))

X_Hero

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 29, 2007, 07:46:17 PM
((Is it sending you guys farther up the path or back down where you came from?))
((Farther up the path.))

Anarchy_Jas

Jas jumps out of the tree, landing on her feet. "And my day gets crazier..."

Nils_13

"I don't think it means us any harm. We should follow it." Ryuki said, putting away his book and staff as he began following the golden orb up the path.

THEBIRD

Solon saw a light blinking farther up the path, and saw movements following it. Hm... I wonder what that orb's for... I should follow a good distance away, don't need unwanted attention yet.

X_Hero

Akutai tilted his head a bit. He then decided to go along with Ryuki and follow the orb. He walked a few steps, and then turned to Jas.

"Well, do you want to come?" He asked her to see if she was at the lest bit curious of it.

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, I'll go with," Jas starts going towards the orb. "Nothin' else for me to do."

X_Hero

They all began to walk down the path, following the orb of light. As they went, they began to see the markers of other travelers who had come that way before.

"Well, now we found these markers..." Akutai began to think. "Now how far is the end of the path...?"

The markers began to thin out. Akutai began to think that they were starting to get close.

Nils_13

Anarchy_Jas

Jas walks with them, occasionally looking at her hand.

Nils_13

THEBIRD

((This walk has been very climatic. I'm holding my breath from the intensity of it all))

Solon followed slowly and silently. He realized with a grin that if he had wanted to kill any of them by now, he could have.