Main Menu

Smash Attack [Matches in Progress]

Started by THEBIRD, December 17, 2007, 06:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 07:45:53 PM
And the fastest one on this board is T_L, it seems! You're now at level 3! Congrats. But, to make it fair for everyone else, you are banned from the next trivia question, to ensure that at least one other person gets a level up.

lol that is not fair but it is funny
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Ridley on December 21, 2007, 07:49:17 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 07:45:53 PM
And the fastest one on this board is T_L, it seems! You're now at level 3! Congrats. But, to make it fair for everyone else, you are banned from the next trivia question, to ensure that at least one other person gets a level up.

lol that is not fair but it is funny

Curses! Up in flames with you! Up in flames with you all!!!

Cornwad

I don't think these trivia questions are fair... not everyone can be on here all the time...

THEBIRD

I'll be asking them at different times. Late into the night (well, this is night for me) and earlier in the days. They're just something extra to help make matches faster. It can get boring watching level ones against level ones duking it out... I mean staring it out.

Cornwad

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 08:06:25 PM
I'll be asking them at different times. Late into the night (well, this is night for me) and earlier in the days. They're just something extra to help make matches faster. It can get boring watching level ones against level ones duking it out... I mean staring it out.
Well mabye put like a one question level up per day limit or something. Eventually we would get a level 9 vs a level 2 or something.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 21, 2007, 07:43:21 PM
Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 07:40:56 PM
Quote from: JrDude on December 21, 2007, 07:12:40 PM
Java cheated >.>
It's double elimination, so as long as you don't get eliminated again you still have a chance in this!

Also, I'm going to be firing trivia questions left and right tonight it seems XD. Here's an easy one.

Trivia: Jigglypuff's Japanese name?

PURIN!
WRONG!

It's actually プリン that is it's TRUE Japanese name!

Purin is actually the English translated Japanese version, not the TRUE Japanese version.

Also, did my peach fight yet? And if not, then when?

Cornwad

Quote from: Shujinco on December 21, 2007, 09:49:37 PM
Java cheated >.>
It's double elimination, so as long as you don't get eliminated again you still have a chance in this!

Also, I'm going to be firing trivia questions left and right tonight it seems XD. Here's an easy one.

PURIN!
WRONG!

Purin is actually the English translated Japanese version, not the TRUE Japanese version.

I think only one or two matches have happened so far.
And I think Purin would be the answer, because in Melee if you change the language to Japanese, then it clearly says "Purin" :O

fredrickthethird

Java cheated >.>

PURIN!
WRONG!

Your Peach and my White Kirby are the last to battle

Shujinco2

Quote from: Cornwad on December 21, 2007, 09:51:25 PM
Java cheated >.>

PURIN!
WRONG!

And I think Purin would be the answer, because in Melee if you change the language to Japanese, then it clearly says "Purin" :O
In Pokemon, Jigglypuff's japanese name is プリン, and the question was "What is Jigglypuff's Japanese name?", so プリン is correct!

Cornwad

Quote from: Shujinco on December 21, 2007, 09:53:46 PM
Java cheated >.>

PURIN!
WRONG!

In Pokemon, Jigglypuff's japanese name is プリン, and the question was "What is Jigglypuff's Japanese name?", so プリン is correct!
But wasn't the whole thing about Melee trivia??? Oh well, it doesn't matter to me which is the correct answer. Jigglypuff just better be in Brawl!

Shujinco2

Quote from: Cornwad on December 21, 2007, 09:55:38 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on December 21, 2007, 09:53:46 PM
Java cheated >.>

PURIN!
WRONG!

But wasn't the whole thing about Melee trivia??? Oh well, it doesn't matter to me which is the correct answer. Jigglypuff just better be in Brawl!
OR ELSE! >:(

Triforce_Luigi

Well, if you want to get technical about it, Shujinco...

THEBIRD

I would have given you the level up, but that last argument that said "if you change the settings it says 'Purin'" changed my mind. It is Melee trivia, so I'll keep it the way it is. And I agree with whoever said we should make it a once a day thing. Also, the person who won last times can't play the next one. That makes it more fair.

Cornwad

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 10:11:02 PM
I would have given you the level up, but that last argument that said "if you change the settings it says 'Purin'" changed my mind. It is Melee trivia, so I'll keep it the way it is. And I agree with whoever said we should make it a once a day thing. Also, the person who won last times can't play the next one. That makes it more fair.

The first two were both me... Sorry Shujinco :P

Shujinco2

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 21, 2007, 10:11:02 PM
Darn!  almost won that fight! >:(