News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

why am I bane of serios discussion?

Started by GROUCHO THE MIGHTY, December 19, 2007, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

seems like thats the one board I DONT spam.

TheAnonymusElmo

"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Syncopathic

DAMMIT S1lVER? WHERES MAH LOCAL IDIOT RANK?!

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: TheAnonymusElmo on December 19, 2007, 08:29:18 PM
STFU and stop spamming

:)

1: if I'm such a spammer why not ban me from the board I DO spam like power on instead of banning me from the one place I'm actually nice at.

also kudos on your sig. My brother is a big fan of that artist.

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

えっちーせんぱい

Lotos

Maybe your posts were not deemed intelligent enough?  (I'd have gotten that rank if I kept posting the way I used to when I first joined, then I saw that rank and wanted the option to post there).

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: Lotos on December 19, 2007, 08:45:40 PM
Maybe your posts were not deemed intelligent enough?  (I'd have gotten that rank if I kept posting the way I used to when I first joined, then I saw that rank and wanted the option to post there).
I spelled correctly, and I didnt say anything half as stupid as phatyo or any of the other banes of serios discussion. I am angered greatly by this. The outrages I have suffered here shall not be soon forgotten.

Lotos

Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on December 19, 2007, 08:47:28 PM
I spelled correctly, and I didnt say anything half as stupid as phatyo or any of the other banes of serios discussion. I am angered greatly by this. The outrages I have suffered here shall not be soon forgotten.
I wish I could trade ranks.  I'd like the Slowpokes above my name, plus, it's not like I go there on a regular basis.

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: Lotos on December 19, 2007, 08:49:11 PM
Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on December 19, 2007, 08:47:28 PM
I wish I could trade ranks.  I'd like the Slowpokes above my name, plus, it's not like I go there on a regular basis.
yes. I have a theory that I was banned either because of my insulting posts here or because I insulted the mioderators modding abilitys last night. either way I am not amused.

Wolf

It would help if you actually spell correctly.

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: Wolf on December 19, 2007, 09:00:22 PM
this is power on buddy, its not a requiremant here. and even so my spelling wasnt half as bad as phatyos and other such people.

Zovistograt

Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on December 19, 2007, 09:01:24 PM
this is power on buddy, its not a requiremant here. and even so my spelling wasnt half as bad as phatyos and other such people.
Are you doing that on purpose?
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 19, 2007, 08:30:03 PM
dangit S1lVER? WHERES MAH LOCAL IDIOT RANK?!
hai

@GROUCHO: I am sorry you feel that this is a problem, but obviously, they felt that is a board you did not belong in. If the type of threads you make in Power On are like they are, maybe you can not be trusted...

I, however, do not know, and am only trying to make sense of the situation....

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

Quote from: Zovistograt on December 19, 2007, 09:02:00 PM
Quote from: GROUCHO THE MIGHTY on December 19, 2007, 09:01:24 PM
Are you doing that on purpose?
No I just dont care enough to spell check each word or make sure there correct, I try to type as quickly as possible.