Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

"That is correct," said Nathan. Then he turned o Fresco. "Four? I think you mean five. Remember the knife guy?"

THEBIRD

"That's who I was talking about. Whose the other guy you were talking about? That guy who could conjure squirrells out of nowhere, maybe?" Fresco thought out loud.

Triforce_Luigi

"Judging from your emotions and memories, then yes."

Dr.Hobo2

"You know, I'm pretty sure that wasn't his real power. I could feel like he knew how I felt inside...And his name was Zach...I think." Mysterio said.

THEBIRD

"That's weird, someone who knows your feelings and has a special connection to squirrells..." Fresco thought. "He could turn your greatest fears into reality..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah, but what if you were turn your fear into your advantage?" Mysterio said.

Triforce_Luigi

Nathan listened quietly. Another empath was in town, called Zach. Nathan closed his eyes absorbing information like a sponge.

Dr.Hobo2

"And sometimes...thoughts are best left as that, thoughts." He said. "For some things were not ment for reality."

Joeofmars

(( OH man... I forgot about this RP. Can someone explain to me what's going on, etc.))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on December 26, 2007, 09:21:56 AM
(( OH man... I forgot about this RP. Can someone explain to me what's going on, etc.))

((Fresco and Mysterio play Tag with Nathan following. They all meet and that's about it.))

Sir Aaron

Edited Profile

Name:Erin
Super Hero/Villain Name:Commander Destruction or  CD
Hero or Villain:Villain
Costume (Emblem):Black coat Cape Mideivell hat and dark clothes
Looks:Always in shadow so nobody knows what he looks like
Item (If any):Magic Wand
Item 2 (If any):None
Ability:Super Intelligence
Secondary Ability (If any):Can Remember everything
Weakness:Can Easily Be Tricked
Weakness 2:Forgets stuff for short periods Ex.Forgets were his evil machines are fro say 2 hours or 5 minutes
Extra info:He was born in a family of super heros but prefered evil after he saw his father die by his best friends super hero father. And now his greatist enemy is his best friend

THEBIRD

((Alright, you're in, Sir Aaron))

Fell

((Sorry I've been gone. So I'm back! ))

Zach walked up to the group. "That was a good game. Nice job guys." He said. "Oh yeah, I do have powers if you hadn't guessed already."

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

"Figures as much. So, that squirrel thing was all you!" Fresco exclaimed.

Fell

"Yeah, but I can do more than just conjure squirrels." And with that, a cat appeared on Fresco's shoulder.

Spongebob does not approve