Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Fell

"And other things. Just depends on what you're thinking of. Or, what I'm thinking of."

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

"Gah, a cat!" Fresco jumped, throwing the cat off of him. "I, uh, prefer dogs."

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 27, 2007, 11:01:42 AM
"Gah, a cat!" Fresco jumped, throwing the cat off of him. "I, uh, prefer dogs."

Nathan caught the cat. "I'm more of a cat person."

Fell

"I can fix that." He made a dog appear next to fresco. "There, happy?" He smiled.

THEBIRD

"Awesome! It looks just like my old dog, Pepper..." Fresco started, kneeling down to pet the small black terrier.

20fan

"Party's over" Spike walked out of the shadows while the knives rose from the ground.

Fell

Zach heard Spike. He thought of his costume. It appeared on him, as he got ready to fight.

THEBIRD

Fresco jumped up and looked over at Spike.

"So... We meet again," Fresco said, getting into a battle position.

20fan

"This is between me and Fresco" Spike surronded  Zach with spikes and got ready for his fight aganist Fresco.

THEBIRD

"I've been a hero for, what a day, and I already have bad guys after me," Fresco sighed. He shot some ice blasts at Spike, then intesified their speed with his wind. "Take that!"

Fell

Lucid conjured a hole that led out of the surrounding knives. He went inside and came out at the other side.

20fan

Spike shot spikes at ice shattering it, he  drew his falchion and stabbed at Fresco.
((Why Must heroes team up on one villian, makes them seem real tough don't it))

Fell

(( who said I was attacking you? No one. I just escaped. ))

THEBIRD

Fresco coated his hands and chest with ice, so it was like armor in case the falchion hit. Then, he shot more sharp icicles at Spike, aiming for his head.