Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Quote from: 20fan on December 29, 2007, 08:10:14 AM
((Yeah, unless your hero attacks))

((Nah, he won't do that unless neccasary. And it doesn't seem like BoA needs help.))

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

((Oh, sorry bout that))

Fresco got kicked in the shin and he fell onto his knees. He shot some more ice at Spike, aiming for his legs, chest, and head.

20fan

Spike jumped out of the way "So do you see the benifits of evil or is gonna take more convincing"  he said raising his spiked fist over Fresco's head

THEBIRD

Fresco dodged the shot and shot more ice all around Spike to keep him from dodging, then shot it at him.

20fan

Spike punched the ice it shattered and blinded his left eye. (( To avoid confusion, Spikes eye))

THEBIRD

Fresco took the opportunity to shoot ice and to kick and punch at Spike on his blinded side.

"Ready to give up and turn yourself in?" Fresco asked back. "Because I'm not going to the dark side!"

20fan

spike dodged all of the punches and kicks "When hell freezes over, the darkness shall consume you" he punched Fresco's stomach

Fell

Yeah, this needs to end.....

He conjured a forcefield around Fresco.

THEBIRD

The hit was about to hit Fresco, but a forcefield went around him. "Oh, sorry," he apologized, looking at the others. "Guess we should end this." he turned back over to Spike and said, "We'll meet again."

Fell

Lucid was ready to leave. "So, now?"

20fan

"Wimp, FACE ME" Then a room of Spikes surroned Fresco and spike " Now where  was I"

THEBIRD

Fresco rolled his eyes and used his wind to jump over the spikes. "Sorry spike boy, but I've got another life besides pointless spars," he reminded him, heading off with the others.

20fan

The spikes vanished " You shall die, I SWEAR IT" Spike fell down to his knees "how could i let them get away"

Fell

Once they were far enough away from Spike, Lucid stopped.

"So, how are you feeling Fresco?"

THEBIRD

"Fine. That fight gave me an adrenaline rush!" Fresco exclaimed, jakked up on a rush of energy.