Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"I am not yet sure what my purpose is of these powers but that is not why I want you here." He said. "What grudge do you have with Fresco and why do you want him on the dark side?"

20fan

"He could be a great ally, however i'm not gonna let him live now"

Dr.Hobo2

"And exactly what has he done to you that is so...horrible now?" He said.

20fan

"I have one eye now, that makes it hard to see"

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...taking out an eye can be very serious." He said. "And I take it you're serious about getting your revenge, aren't you?"

20fan

"No, I'm full of joy and i'm so happy I couldn't care less, OF course I want revenge"

Dr.Hobo2

He gave a little laugh to the comment. "Oh, but you could never beat him at your current state of skills." He said. "If you truly want to beat him, you'll need to become stronger and expose his weakness better.

20fan

"He is an Ice man, and I'm not Johnny Storm"

Dr.Hobo2

"Hm...I've met Storm before, he's a real cool guy but that's beside the point." He said. "I remember you tried to set fire to the building we were fighting in but Fresco was already there and quickly put it out before his powers were weakened. Am I correct?"

20fan

Dr.Hobo2

"What I'm getting at here is that you have the right idea of trying to turn the area you are fighting in to your opponant's weakness." He said. "What if...You could set the place ablaze BEFORE Fresco got there and then lured him in using...say...A hostage. Then you could get your revenge." He said smiling behind his mask.

20fan

"I've never thought of that.... might work"

Dr.Hobo2

Of course it will work. I'll see to it. He stood there as he thought and then spoke. "Of course, just weakening his powers is not going to kill him. Now what are your powers, exactly?"

20fan

"I can summon spikes and knifes, and send them at my enemy" Spike raised his arm in the air and spikes covered it

Dr.Hobo2

"I see...Can you summon them...anywhere like this?" He said snapping his fingers and making a ball of magic appear next to Spike.