News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio went back into his own room and took off his costume with a smile. He knew how well today went. He had a lot of fun with two super heroes and had gotten the money he needed to pay for the room and taxes. He went to bed with a smile on his face.

-------------------

"Oh, it does fold out." He said making it fold out for her. "Well...I'll be going to bed now." He said yawning and heading toward his room.

Fell

Lucid plopped down on his bed. He slept. He slept so deep, that his concious wasn't up.

Spongebob does not approve

THEBIRD

((I guess we should make it morning, then?))

Amy thanked him before changing. Then, she got onto the couch and fell asleep.

Dr.Hobo2

20fan

THEBIRD

((*Sun rises* COCKADOODLEDOOO! *cough hack cough*))

Amy woke up on the couch in a small apartment. At first, she had no idea what she was doing there. Then she remembered losing her job and needing a place to stay. She slowly sat up and began trying to fix her hair.
---
Andy got up with a groan. Ugh, I'm sore all over! he thought with annoyance. I didn't even get paid for any of that...

20fan

Kai woke up and threw the Spike suit on and headed outside.

Fell

Zach got up groggily. He did his routine, and went out side for a jog.

20fan

Spike snuck up on a man in an alley way "Perfect time for some practice" he said to himself.
A small blade came out of his finger tip, he stabbed two eyes and a mouth on the back of the mans neck and left the alley.

Fell

20fan

((No, just a random dude in an alley))

Fell

Ooc// Okay the way you said "The man" I thought it was me.

Ic// Zach was jogging around the local grocery store. He stopped in to buy a few things, then jogged back to his house.

Dr.Hobo2

((Um...bump?))

Matt was walking away from Zach's house as he was thinking about something.

Fell

Zach noticed Matt, but didn't say anything. He went into his house and turned on the TV.

Dr.Hobo2

Matt saw Zach pass by. Well...he doesn't seem very talkitive today. He continued on his merry way.