News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEBIRD

"I was pointing it out as a good thing," laughed Fresco. "But, stuttering does seem to be your thing-"

"What about the cafe!?" Amy shouted back. "Were you able to save it?"

"Ah, that..." Fresco replied. "Um, no... Sorry."

"Wh-What? B-but... Where am I supposed to work?" Amy stuttered, her eyes watering. "I don't have a j-job! It t-took me s-s-soo long to find one of th-those!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well...I'll find another place...Once every Blue Moon, I find a new place to go." Matt said to himself laughing on the inside from the irony in his statement. "I just wonder what restaurant I'll find to go to next."

"W-w-well...Um...You're always w-w-w-welcome to stay with m-m-me once you find a job." He said nervously. Gah! What am I doing? I hardly know this girl and I'm letting her into my appartment! Oh well...I suppose it's too late.

THEBIRD

"Really?" she sniffed. "I don't want to be a nuisance, but that would really help me out. I won't have money to pay for rent..." she stopped herself and blushed. I shouldn't go around telling people how broke I am. I don't want to sound too poor...
---
"See? Everything's working out fine. Need a ride back? I could get you guys there in seconds," Fresco offered.

Dr.Hobo2

Well...It looks like it's too late to turn back now! "Well...Alright, we'll take a r-ride back." He said trying his best not to studder.

Matt walked into the cafe for a brief moment and looked around. "It seems Spike did just about everything to expose Fresco's weakness." He walked out again and decided to head back to his appartment. But he has yet to use his ability to conjure knives out of thin air to the best of his abilities.

20fan

Spike walked out of the remains of the building "Damn it, I failed yet again"

Fell

The T-rex hit Lucid hard. Once he fell, he noticed Fresco running towrads a burning building. He made the dinosaur vanish, and waited for Fresco.

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 31, 2007, 05:46:28 AM
The T-rex hit Lucid hard. Once he fell, he noticed Fresco running towrads a burning building. He made the dinosaur vanish, and waited for Fresco.
((The building is burnt down and the hostage is saved))

Fell

Quote from: 20fan on December 31, 2007, 05:48:56 AM

((I know, I'm just saying Lucid didn't do anything the entire time. So he's waiting for Fresco to come back))

Spongebob does not approve

20fan

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 31, 2007, 05:50:36 AM
Quote from: 20fan on December 31, 2007, 05:48:56 AM

((I know, I'm just saying Lucid didn't do anything the entire time. So he's waiting for Fresco to come back))
((Ok))  Spike walked to his apartment.

THEBIRD

Fresco dropped the two of them off at Alex's apartment. "There you guys go. Anyway, I better be off," Fresco gave them a wave and then flew back towards Lucid. "Hey!" he called out. "Look what I learned to do with my board!" he showed Lucid the way he could control the wind to allow him to glide.

Dr.Hobo2

((Um...It's Alex, not Andrew. -_-; ))

Matt put on his Mysterio costume again and went back to where Fresco and Lucid were. "So, how'd the fight go?"

THEBIRD

((Sorry, that's for something else...))

"Which fight?" Fresco asked. "The one against Spike, or the one against Lucid?"

Dr.Hobo2

"Well the one against Spike, of course." He said. "There wasn't much to Lucid's fight anyways."

THEBIRD

"Well, I forgot about my wind powers... That could have helped me get through that a bit faster. But, I think it went over alright," Fresco replied, thinking it over. "I was able to save the hostage, but I didn't do as good of a job with the building."

20fan

Kai changed out of the spike costume and put on an eye patch.