News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Who's A Bigger Idiot?

Started by SHININGSTEEL, December 26, 2007, 07:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHININGSTEEL

Who is a bigger idiot? NOA_ANDY or EJRAVEN?

I don't know how to make a poll on this forum, sorry.

__THAT__GUY__

Mark one up for EJ.

Andy at least gave a shizzle about us. EJ has a fraction of the users that Andy had to deal with and he still couldn't figure out how to listen to his staff.

Gwen Khan

oh tough choice but I'm gonna say ej

GamerXD

Kita

Totally EJRaven! I never thought Andy was in the first place.  Andy was a puppet just like I was.  He didn't make the rules only enforced them.  EJ on the other hand is a dirty scum of a dictator!

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Riosan

EJ. Andy actually talked to us in Ask Andy, and EJ just treats NS2 as a business, not as a forum for people to have fun in.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

GamerXD

Quote from: Darth Scythia on December 26, 2007, 07:17:40 AM
Totally EJRaven! I never thought Andy was in the first place.  Andy was a puppet just like I was.  He didn't make the rules only enforced them.  EJ on the other hand is a dirty scum of a dictator!
Yeah NOA_Andy was just a messenger for NOA.

FelixNgamer

EJ definitely.  Andy was cool.  People hate him for Nsider going down but we all know that wasn't his decision.  He loved his members unlike someone....   

Evil Yoshi 85

EJ for the lose. As Dark Scythia(sp?) has said, he is a dictator. And Andy may have got rid of chat threads and PORP, but he said we needed a general discussion board. He never would have deleted PO.

I say we all make a bunch of alts, use proxies, and spam like you have never spammed before. Let's rebel like we mean it!
Come join ZOMGCookies! We need members!
[move] BOW DOWN TO BEARDED CONAN. [/move]

BOSSNIG

EJ

Andy was really just the person who represented all of NOA for the forums, I guess you guys know that his real job is Optimus Rhyme.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

GamerXD

Quote from: EVIL YOSHI 85 on December 26, 2007, 07:35:04 AM
EJ for the lose. As Dark Scythia(sp?) has said, he is a dictator. And Andy may have got rid of chat threads and PORP, but he said we needed a general discussion board. He never would have deleted PO.

I say we all make a bunch of alts, use proxies, and spam like you have never spammed before. Let's rebel like we mean it!
And what will that accomplish?  It would just give this forum a bad impression and less people will join.

Tech Static

Evil Yoshi 85

Quote from: GamerXD on December 26, 2007, 07:41:49 AM

And what will that accomplish?  It would just give this forum a bad impression and less people will join.
Well, we need to do something to show EJ how stupid of a move this was.
Come join ZOMGCookies! We need members!
[move] BOW DOWN TO BEARDED CONAN. [/move]

BOSSNIG

Eh, EJ probably has proxies banned anyway, V-Tunnel is banned here >______>.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

POKE-N15