News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Now that EJ Raven be leaving, does that mean we can merge NS2 and NF.net?

Started by HUELEN10, December 26, 2007, 10:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kita

Quote from: JMV290 on December 26, 2007, 08:34:00 PM
what happen

Wow you are behind LOL

Look for my thread a page or two back that says Official: EJRaven is destroying Nsider2

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Fusionedd

NS2's server bandwidth surpasses this site and I would like to see the rupee feature here :D

Mystic

Why should we merge? So NSF looses the quality the makes it special?

Syncopathic

Mystic

EJRaven

Quote from: Kita on December 26, 2007, 07:32:13 PM
Meh I've been IP banned now on NS2.  -_- Now I have no contact with my friends over there.  EJ thinks he's the high power and all mighty.  If he's so mighty he would face me himself rather then sending others to talk to me.  EJ FEARS ME! I have a rawr but no bite. LOL

I don't fear you, I'm simply ashame by your hypocrisy and your shameless use of God as a "devoted Jehovah's witness who doesn't have the time to be on the internet" yeah right?, and your supposed bipolar personality as an excuse to manipulate people on the internet, quoting your "bipolar personality" right after offending someone, may I remind you that being bipolar is having a  biological disorder, it does not give you the right to claim it as an excuse for your behavior, being a grown up woman requires that you start taking responsibility for your actions.

You are playing your cards to become an NSF.net Admin the same way you played it at NS2, good luck to NSF having you as admin. Andrea if only you knew that we had been wanting to get rid of you since the very beginning, you are one person that cannot be trusted with any information because the moment things do not go your way, you back stab and turn 180, throwing away any trust one has given you, not just on the internet, but in the real world where relations DO matter.

Andrea, if I'm a dictator, then  you are a control freak who only thinks of her own internet self-image and what people think of you, I IP banned you from NS2 because there is no point on wasting space for a member that will simply drag the community apart and try to reunite it after backstabbing anyone that disagrees with you, here is where we differ, I do what is best for the community, not what is best for me, stepping down from NSider2 is a testament of my believes, sadly NSider2 is a Power On community, which you seem to tirelessly wanting to control and become the most popular person on the forum. I'm being honest to myself and everyone in that I wish not to run a community that is based on this type of activity anymore, I simply refuse to be part of it anymore and rather move on to create a real gaming community like SmashRevolution.

I was wrong in one thing, in that I really thought I was dealing with an adult, but you act a lot worst than a child, and it's sad that you make these bland and empty internet things a priority, Andrea they are not.

Sad, for a few weeks I did consider you a friend, but your concept of a real friend is far off that of what a real friend in the real world is... I wish you luck in life, you seem like you are going to need it.

Syncopathic

Quote from: EJRaven on December 27, 2007, 01:22:36 AM
Meh I've been IP banned now on NS2.  -_- Now I have no contact with my friends over there.  EJ thinks he's the high power and all mighty.  If he's so mighty he would face me himself rather then sending others to talk to me.  EJ FEARS ME! I have a rawr but no bite. LOL

I don't fear you, I'm simply ashame by your hypocrisy and your shameless use of God as a "devoted Jehovah's witness who doesn't have the time to be on the internet" yeah right?, and your supposed bipolar personality as an excuse to manipulate people on the internet, quoting your "bipolar personality" right after offending someone, may I remind you that being bipolar is having a  biological disorder, it does not give you the right to claim it as an excuse for your behavior, being a grown up woman requires that you start taking responsibility for your actions.

You are playing your cards to become an NSF.net Admin the same way you played it at NS2, good luck to NSF having you as admin. Andrea if only you knew that we had been wanting to get rid of you since the very beginning, you are one person that cannot be trusted with any information because the moment things do not go your way, you back stab and turn 180, throwing away any trust one has given you, not just on the internet, but in the real world where relations DO matter.

Andrea, if I'm a dictator, then  you are a control freak who only thinks of her own internet self-image and what people think of you, I IP banned you from NS2 because there is no point on wasting space for a member that will simply drag the community apart and try to reunite it after backstabbing anyone that disagrees with you, here is where we differ, I do what is best for the community, not what is best for me, stepping down from NSider2 is a testament of my believes, sadly NSider2 is a Power On community, which you seem to tirelessly wanting to control and become the most popular person on the forum. I'm being honest to myself and everyone in that I wish not to run a community that is based on this type of activity anymore, I simply refuse to be part of it anymore and rather move on to create a real gaming community like SmashRevolution.

I was wrong in one thing, in that I really thought I was dealing with an adult, but you act a lot worst than a child, and it's sad that you make these bland and empty internet things a priority, Andrea they are not.

Sad, for a few weeks I did consider you a friend, but your concept of a real friend is far off that of what a real friend in the real world is... I wish you luck in life, you seem like you are going to need it.
Oh my god... :|
he actually came here :|

Mystic

Quote from: EJRaven on December 27, 2007, 01:22:36 AM

I'm simply ashame
I stopped reading at the point :|