Syncopathic

Quote from: Mystic Swampert on December 29, 2007, 02:47:41 PM
Quote from: Ludwig3 on December 29, 2007, 02:19:08 PM
their talking about a raid in ns2, their raiding soulja boy chat :|
YOU

Yay for poopty song?
you should come and help us, its fuuun.

Yoshi_R

Latest news: EJ put up a poll asking wherther or not to ban Andrea, Requtiess, Juni, Queens, and other users...

All I can say is EJ is trying to make you think wrong of Andrea... don't take her away please folks! She didn't do a thing... Kita where the hell are you now  :(

QuoteSorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Your signature permission has been disabled, please contact an administrator for further information.

wth My sig on NS2 was deleted and when I tried to put a new one up I got the message. /anger
...̅̅̅

Macawmoses

Quote from: Yoshi_Revoultion on December 29, 2007, 03:03:41 PM
Latest news: EJ put up a poll asking wherther or not to ban Andrea, Requtiess, Juni, Queens, and other users...

All I can say is EJ is trying to make you think wrong of Andrea... don't take her away please folks! She didn't do a thing... Kita where the hell are you now  :(
You need to calm down bud, seriously :)

Yoshi_R

Quote from: mackormoses on December 29, 2007, 03:51:56 PM
Quote from: Yoshi_Revoultion on December 29, 2007, 03:03:41 PM

You need to calm down bud, seriously :)
I feel better now... This is why I left for a day XD

Shadowlink19

EJ continues to be a dumbass. And, now, I think I'm about through with that place.

Looks like I'll be spending a lot more time around here, now.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Shadowlink19 on December 29, 2007, 05:04:52 PM
EJ continues to be a dumbass. And, now, I think I'm about through with that place.

Looks like I'll be spending a lot more time around here, now.
You finally saw the light.

Wiimetroid

Well, here I am, yet another member from NS2 looking for a place that actually has discussions :P Been a lurker here for awhile ( you know that one guest that's always here in the morning  ::) ), hopefully I'll be more active here, and hopefully I'll find some actual discussions  ;D

Like most of the "immigrants" I've learned to see what a dip**** EJ is, and I'm sick of NS2, especially after all the drama today :P

I'm just going to have to get used to HTML joke actions lol

Rius

Quote from: Wiimetroid on December 29, 2007, 05:21:11 PM
Well, here I am, yet another member from NS2 looking for a place that actually has discussions :P Been a lurker here for awhile ( you know that one guest that's always here in the morning  ::) ), hopefully I'll be more active here, and hopefully I'll find some actual discussions  ;D

Like most of the "immigrants" I've learned to see what a dip**** EJ is, and I'm sick of NS2, especially after all the drama today :P

This should be in the intro board. :P

Welcome Morning Lurker! That's what I'm going to call you because we have too man Wii* usernames here. ;D

Wiimetroid

Quote from: NINNIN6 on December 29, 2007, 05:30:30 PM
Quote from: Wiimetroid on December 29, 2007, 05:21:11 PM

This should be in the intro board. :P

Welcome Morning Lurker! That's what I'm going to call you because we have too man Wii* usernames here. ;D

lol, it's cool. I'm gonna post my introduction soon, just thought I'd post it here :P