News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Was that rule about no advertising in  our sigs actually posted anywhere? Because I couldn't find it.
...̅̅̅

Macawmoses

Yes Live it was.

Kita, what, EJ is not even online!

Where was it posted? I was trying to find it and I didn't see it.
...̅̅̅

Commander Awesome

Macawmoses

I find the rant on ranting ironic.

PXD-->Bulletin Board--LotE

Yoshi_R

Quote from: mackormoses on January 02, 2008, 02:17:03 PM

Josh said I can;t rant till tonight :(

IT HURTS  :'(

Commander Awesome

Quote from: Yoshi_R on January 02, 2008, 02:31:14 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on January 02, 2008, 02:17:03 PM

Josh said I can;t rant till tonight :(

IT HURTS  :'(
lol no moar staff threads

Yoshi_R

I CAN LEAVE NSIDER2! THE MAGAZINE IS GONE FOLKS!  :)

I must say that the quality of the serious discussion board at NS2 has gone way down.
...̅̅̅

Zora Link

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 02, 2008, 05:46:01 PM
I must say that the quality of the serious discussion board at NS2 has gone way down.
the quality of the whole site has gone down...It took me a while to see it, but now I see what's really going on. -_-
EJ is such a scumbag. All the things he did...I hope he gets what he deserves...
and an email wishing me a happy new year and inviting me to staff is supposed to fix that?
I think not.
(sorry, got a little carried away...)

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Zora Link on January 02, 2008, 06:34:47 PM
the quality of the whole site has gone down...It took me a while to see it, but now I see what's really going on. -_-
EJ is such a scumbag. All the things he did...I hope he gets what he deserves...
and an email wishing me a happy new year and inviting me to staff is supposed to fix that?
I think not.
Wait he emailed you to be on the staff. EJ is desperate man don't do it. He will destroy NS2 soon

Zora Link

Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 02, 2008, 06:52:28 PM
I think not.
Wait he emailed you to be on the staff. EJ is desperate man don't do it. He will destroy NS2 soon
I'm not going to...

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Zora Link on January 02, 2008, 07:01:16 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 02, 2008, 06:52:28 PM
I think not.
I'm not going to...
I got that same e-mail -_-"

Totla

Ha, a month long ban for flooding someone's PM box twice.
And forced censors are back.

Kayo

i got IP banned for nothing! HALP GUISE! :O
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]