News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kita

Arbok stepped down a few days ago.  Him and I talked on MSN and he knows he wasn't active.  I was trying to get him to come here and he said he would go to only 1 forum at a time.  So I told him to step down and then come here LOL.  He didn't like how I was treated on NS2 and he's a good friend of mine <3

Pelord was made Admin last week when EJ "stepped down" but now EJ stepped back up. EJ always liked Pelord anyways because of his work on the youtube videos and a few other things.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

ExplodingNuclearBomb

WHAT THE F-U-C-K? NS2 HAS AN "IPS DRIVER ERROR" GOD DOES THAT SITE EVER STOP CRASHNG?

EJ NEEEDS TO GET OFF HIS ASS AND FING A QUALITY SERVER THAT DOES NOT CRASH

Bowser81889

Yep, seems like NS2's crashed again. :P  Not that I'm all that surprised, since it's become somewhat of a tradition now.  I'm just glad I was able to finish typing out what I was at the moment and have it submitted in the thread I was visiting before the server went down.  I just hope it isn't like last time where NS2's data didn't have any back-up, so it was like whatever we posted that day never happened. <_<;

Rayquarian

Well, NS2's down, but we all knew that.  EJ mustv'e quit on NS2.

B9M

Quote from: Bowser81889 on January 04, 2008, 03:33:55 PM
Yep, seems like NS2's crashed again. :P  Not that I'm all that surprised, since it's become somewhat of a tradition now.  I'm just glad I was able to finish typing out what I was at the moment and have it submitted in the thread I was visiting before the server went down.  I just hope it isn't like last time where NS2's data didn't have any back-up, so it was like whatever we posted that day never happened. <_<;
Yea I know. I've gotten used to that kind of thing on there :P. I was lucky to send a PM to the person I was talking to right before the dang thing crashed <_<;.

Bowser81889

Quote from: B9M on January 04, 2008, 03:35:56 PM
Yea I know. I've gotten used to that kind of thing on there :P. I was lucky to send a PM to the person I was talking to right before the dang thing crashed <_<;.

That's good to hear. :P  But yeah, like I said; I hope no data was lost in the process. xD

B9M

Quote from: Bowser81889 on January 04, 2008, 03:39:06 PM
Quote from: B9M on January 04, 2008, 03:35:56 PM

That's good to hear. :P  But yeah, like I said; I hope no data was lost in the process. xD
Yea :P. I hope so as well. I did read something by Ej earlier about him shutting down the boards for the weekend. I figured he meant the Smash board, not the entire forum XD. The article was on the Smash board itself, so that's why I figured that :P.

Bowser81889

Hah, really?  Then I guess I'll have to find other things to keep myself occupied this weekend. xD  Hope it's not the actual forum...but hey, just as long as it's not permanent. :P

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Bowser81889 on January 04, 2008, 03:55:29 PM
Hah, really?  Then I guess I'll have to find other things to keep myself occupied this weekend. xD  Hope it's not the actual forum...but hey, just as long as it's not permanent. :P
Yeah I need to finish the tourny

B9M

Quote from: Bowser81889 on January 04, 2008, 03:55:29 PM
Yep, I was just checking on the Smash board earlier today when I saw that thread. Gotta make sure theres' no spam on that board :P.

Guess I will be as well XD.

Same here.

Kooper

Well, if it's down all weekend I guess I should map on Eclispe... yeah, I'm too blasted lazy...

But anyone think there's WAY too many people who dramatize Nsider2? I mean come on... the board went down, just spend time doing other things. It'll be up later.
"Fire of battle, reveal my heart, Psycho Burgundy!"

Macawmoses

He was only closing the Smash board, I assure you this is not his doing, because Smash R just suffered a tremendous spam raid, and he was not online.

B9M

Quote from: Kooper on January 04, 2008, 04:18:24 PM
Well, if it's down all weekend I guess I should map on Eclispe... yeah, I'm too blasted lazy...

But anyone think there's WAY too many people who dramatize Nsider2? I mean come on... the board went down, just spend time doing other things. It'll be up later.
Yea there is. I'm pretty much what I'm doing for the most part. Posting here and on another forum.

NS_NEWCOMER

wut happened to NS2? i went on and i got an IPS driver error O_O

B9M

Quote from: mackormoses on January 04, 2008, 04:20:41 PM
He was only closing the Smash board, I assure you this is not his doing, because Smash R just suffered a tremendous spam raid, and he was not online.
That's what I figured, but then the entire place went down. I figured it wasn't him. Well that's just horrible.