Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supermario156

Quote from: mackormoses on January 10, 2008, 11:20:46 PM
Quote from: supermario156 on January 09, 2008, 08:26:10 PM
Quote from: Bobcheese123 on January 09, 2008, 07:41:03 PM
Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 09, 2008, 06:45:02 PM
Quote from: Mario Kartist on January 09, 2008, 05:23:02 PM
Hey. Does anyone have the link to that thread where EJ said Kita was going to hack NS2? I need it for something.
moved to the staff boards. Only staff can access it.

But that was messed up that day...still feel bad for her

I fail to understand why she keeps on posting there. She gets accused of hacking, insulted over the phone by EJ, banned then unbanned, and yet, she still posts on NS2. She has said many times she doesn't care about NS2 and yet, she is always there.

If you thought John Kerry was a flip flopper, this is something else.  (I'm sorry Andrea, but this is true. I don't know where you stand on any issue.)

ok now u need to shut the hell up! she is not allways there shes barely on the computer anymore because shes a jehovahs witness and shes busy doing bible studys door to door and shes very tired. im a good friend of her so i know what im talking about
You're a good friend, but you basically steal info outta her profile? I see, I am good friends with EJ. He says you can pm him if you have a contest.

Then again....SmashR...staff....EJ....hmm?

say what? i didnt do poop there buddyee andrea and i talk about the bible all the time in pm thats how i know about her being a jehovah witness. so think poop through before u run  your mouth  ;)

Macawmoses

Quote from: supermario156 on January 11, 2008, 06:06:06 AM
Hey. Does anyone have the link to that thread where EJ said Kita was going to hack NS2? I need it for something.

I fail to understand why she keeps on posting there. She gets accused of hacking, insulted over the phone by EJ, banned then unbanned, and yet, she still posts on NS2. She has said many times she doesn't care about NS2 and yet, she is always there.

If you thought John Kerry was a flip flopper, this is something else.  (I'm sorry Andrea, but this is true. I don't know where you stand on any issue.)

ok now u need to shut the hell up! she is not allways there shes barely on the computer anymore because shes a jehovahs witness and shes busy doing bible studys door to door and shes very tired. im a good friend of her so i know what im talking about
You're a good friend, but you basically steal info outta her profile? I see, I am good friends with EJ. He says you can pm him if you have a contest.

say what? i didnt do s*** there buddyee andrea and i talk about the bible all the time in pm thats how i know about her being a jehovah witness. so think s*** through before u run  your mouth  ;)
;)

Remember, I winked, meaning my behaviour is now appropriate.

You don't know s***, do you. Seriously, you need to open your eyes, ears, etc. and think. "Oh noez, I uze improoooper grammer andz I pmz hear, makin me an xpurt"

That is how you are rubbing me, and you don't wish to do so, buddyee :)

But please, if you wish to continue this, be sure to check out my proooofile =) As I am sure you will then be an expert on me :D Also, wtf is wrong with you. Can you actually take time to f***ing type correctly, buddye? :)

Remember, I ;), as you did, therefore excusing my behaviour, at least, under your own accord :)

EDIT: I see you were warned for spamming this thread, as is, and I do not wish to partake further in this. I will allow you to have your temp ban, however :)

supermario156

Quote from: mackormoses on January 11, 2008, 07:50:34 AM
Quote from: supermario156 on January 11, 2008, 06:06:06 AM

say what? i didnt do s*** there buddyee andrea and i talk about the bible all the time in pm thats how i know about her being a jehovah witness. so think s*** through before u run  your mouth  ;)
;)

Remember, I winked, meaning my behaviour is now appropriate.

You don't know s***, do you. Seriously, you need to open your eyes, ears, etc. and think. "Oh noez, I uze improoooper grammer andz I pmz hear, makin me an xpurt"

That is how you are rubbing me, and you don't wish to do so, buddyee :)

But please, if you wish to continue this, be sure to check out my proooofile =) As I am sure you will then be an expert on me :D Also, wtf is wrong with you. Can you actually take time to f***ing type correctly, buddye? :)

Remember, I ;), as you did, therefore excusing my behaviour, at least, under your own accord :)

EDIT: I see you were warned for spamming this thread, as is, and I do not wish to partake further in this. I will allow you to have your temp ban, however :)

ok buddyeee u need to get ur head out ur ass but w/e i dont want banned so ya ill shutup ur blocked

Cardinal

Both of you need to shut the hell up, arguing over such petty things.

Pokesamrus

supermario156

Quote from: Cardinal on January 11, 2008, 02:25:00 PM

yea i agree i dont want  banned. so seriously who won that mod contest?

Pokesamrus

Quote from: supermario156 on January 11, 2008, 02:37:38 PM

some guy names hungrygerudo

supermario156

Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 11, 2008, 03:14:10 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! what kinda....better not lol

Pokesamrus

Quote from: supermario156 on January 11, 2008, 03:27:25 PM

lol silver's aim screen name

supermario156

Quote from: Pokesamrus on January 11, 2008, 03:30:59 PM
Quote from: supermario156 on January 11, 2008, 03:27:25 PM

lol silver's aim screen name

XD!!!!!

Cardinal

Pretty sure Nox did.

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER