Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: SFL on February 04, 2008, 09:04:28 PM
Quote from: supermario156 on January 31, 2008, 02:28:26 PM
Quote from: Tomful on January 31, 2008, 12:35:50 PM
Quote from: supermario156 on January 30, 2008, 07:57:29 PM
Quote from: funny1125 on January 30, 2008, 04:17:53 PM
Am I the only one that NS2 is not loading for?

WHO REALLY GIVES A dang NS2 IS s*** EJ IS s***. SO WHY GO THERE?
1. Because NS2 isn't dead.
2. EJ is never online anyway so it doesn't matter. ::)

ok buddy

1.ns2 is s*** it has a disease its dieing very slowly and painfully.
2.ej is allways online he just makes it so when he logs on he is invisible. why the hell do you think the site is still goin? kuz of the stupid admins that are still there? anyway even if ej is maintaining the site he is doin a s***ty job by the looks of it

lol, another NSF fag who refuses to admit that NS2 is such a bigger success. both sites are basically failures, and tho moderation MAY be crap at NS2, since when as anyone given a darn bout moderation? if ppl really did than original nsider obviously wouldn't've been as big as it was.

ppl care more about site activity than moderation, and btw, EJ definitely ardy sold the site.

both sites suck, but NSF sucks moar, they're both gonna die terrible forum deaths once the new nsider forums open up anyways.
Actually IIRC, he came here from NS2. Most of the people that you see complaining in this thread came from NS2.
...̅̅̅

Lotos

ok buddy

2.ej is allways online he just makes it so when he logs on he is invisible. why the hell do you think the site is still goin? kuz of the stupid admins that are still there? anyway even if ej is maintaining the site he is doin a s***ty job by the looks of it

lol, another NSF fag who refuses to admit that NS2 is such a bigger success. both sites are basically failures, and tho moderation MAY be crap at NS2, since when as anyone given a darn bout moderation? if ppl really did than original nsider obviously wouldn't've been as big as it was.

ppl care more about site activity than moderation, and btw, EJ definitely ardy sold the site.

both sites suck, but NSF sucks moar, they're both gonna die terrible forum deaths once the new nsider forums open up anyways.

Alright vagina cleaning devicebag.  If you don't like it here, get the intercourse  out.  No one's forcing you to be here.  NS2 has more members, so what?  It's more spammy than this place and most of them are immature.  This post proves it.  Bolded: Grammar much?  "NSF sucks more".  Your opinion.  New NSider forums?  No proof it's going to happen.

Yoshi_R

I give up on NSider if this fight continues.

NSF IS GONNA BE NEW SIDER!
NS2 IS GONNA BE NEW SIDER!

Admit it this site and the other one are all losing the unity. Heck I even lost all hope to do a Yoshi_R rant for these communites because they won't even work on improving themselves.

On NSF we have users who are smart like Genius, Riosan and Vattix, but sometimes are offending other members.

On NS2 we have users who have little or no intellectual value what so ever. Only a couple contribute to the community in truth.

Now if you can learn to improve both site downfalls heck you each may have a shot but last time I check non of you are trying!

Lotos

I sent you a PM responding to that.  I didn't want to post it here.

Juni

Lotos and supermario Shut the intercourse  up.

This isn't the lets bash nsider2 threads dumb asses.
I am not backing up EJ. I could care less. I would post this if it was about nsf on nsider2. Grow up idiots. Especially you lotos.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Juni on February 06, 2008, 06:37:02 AM

I am not backing up EJ. I could care less. I would post this if it was about nsf on nsider2. Grow up idiots. Especially you lotos.
Oh, hey Juni.

Juni

Quote from: Sceptile on February 06, 2008, 02:42:33 PM

Oh, hey Juni.
Oh hey ludwig. Nice sig.

Genius

ok buddy

1.ns2 is poop it has a disease its dieing very slowly and painfully.
2.ej is allways online he just makes it so when he logs on he is invisible. why the hell do you think the site is still goin? kuz of the stupid admins that are still there? anyway even if ej is maintaining the site he is doin a poopty job by the looks of it

You're a moron.  Promptly kill yourself.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Juni on February 06, 2008, 02:45:17 PM
Quote from: Sceptile on February 06, 2008, 02:42:33 PM

Oh, hey Juni.
Oh hey ludwig. Nice sig.
Your sig is MUCH better... ;__;

supermario156

ok buddy

lol, another NSF fag who refuses to admit that NS2 is such a bigger success. both sites are basically failures, and tho moderation MAY be crap at NS2, since when as anyone given a dang bout moderation? if ppl really did than original nsider obviously wouldn't've been as big as it was.

Eff you queer im sick of dumbasses like you. kiss my ass

supermario156

Lotos and supermario Shut the f*** up.

well then juni thanks for that imput. but i dont want to fight with a friend so ill shut the hell up

Yoshi_R

ISP Error Alert!

Prepare for NS2ers to come!

*Yoshi_R prepares whine shields.

QueenoftheRings

Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 09, 2008, 02:18:25 PM
ISP Error Alert!

I'm honestly surprised they didn't come yet. All the boards are locked and they are going to stay that way until MetalKnight comes and fixes it. If users come here just to whine and complain about it, they're wasting their time and shouldn't bother. It won't be fixing anything. :D

Silverhawk79

Quote from: QueenoftheRings on February 09, 2008, 02:22:57 PM
ISP Error Alert!

I'm honestly surprised they didn't come yet. All the boards are locked and they are going to stay that way until MetalKnight comes and fixes it. If users come here just to whine and complain about it, they're wasting their time and shouldn't bother. It won't be fixing anything. :D
Eh, we're used to it, we can handle the onslaught of whiners. :P

Yoshi_R

Quote from: QueenoftheRings on February 09, 2008, 02:22:57 PM
ISP Error Alert!

I just posted a note on NSidernews.com and PMed Nathanial. Just so I know I can keep myself busy for right now. I was chatting with my CN guild and the convo turned to nothing but quietness before it happened so I almost thought my interwebz stop working :P