News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meerkuu

@Matt: I know they are. :3 I'm just saying that we get more traffic. It's a fact and also the reason we crash often.

Oh, and Graphics Artists aren't important?! *mockoffence*

Lotos

Quote from: meerkuu on February 09, 2008, 04:05:52 PM
Quote from: Lotos on February 09, 2008, 03:59:00 PM
Quote from: Juni on February 09, 2008, 03:57:55 PM
Quote from: Lotos on February 09, 2008, 03:53:54 PM
Quote from: supermario156 on February 06, 2008, 02:49:40 PM
Quote from: Juni on February 06, 2008, 06:37:02 AM
Lotos and supermario Shut the f*** up.

This isn't the lets bash nsider2 threads dumb asses.
I am not backing up EJ. I could care less. I would post this if it was about nsf on nsider2. Grow up idiots. Especially you lotos.

well then juni thanks for that imput. but i dont want to fight with a friend so ill shut the hell up

He's a friend?  He called you a dumbass.  I'm not bashing NS2.  All I'm saying is leave if you don't like it here.  I made a point and you tell me to grow up?  ::)
When  I said dumbasses I was speaking to everyone, not you just you two.  If you don't like it leave? =/ Yes grow up.
How is that immature?
Maybe because you insulted NS2 and how it was run? :P

Btw, both me and Juni are staff there. :D

And there is a very good reason for why it always crashes- we get a lot more traffic. I know you will flame me for this, but NSF is small, and therefore will not crash often. NS2 is big, we get a lot of traffic, o it puts a strain on the servers.

It was a joke.  I couldn't care less about how NS2 runs.  I can't get into my account, therefore I can' go there so it doesn't apply to me.  I'll lose all respect for users who flame you for that post, as that it's a fact that NS2 is bigger.

@Juni

I'll admit to the first quote.  The other two, I'm singled out(I hate this on-screen keyboard; it takes me 5 minutes to make a post)

President_Evil

Juni: I'll play Halo Trial if someone makes the ga,e.:P

Macawmoses

Quote from: meerkuu on February 09, 2008, 04:12:18 PM
@Matt: I know they are. :3 I'm just saying that we get more traffic. It's a fact and also the reason we crash often.

Yes, almost as important as the heads of the NS2 magazine.

Also, this is a place for discussion of an EXTERNAL site. NS2 is lucky NSF allows this, because if you post a thread with the words NS2 anywhere else in the forum...well, 4 days later we see you again.

Mattinthehat

Quote from: mackormoses on February 09, 2008, 04:17:27 PM

Also, this is a place for discussion of an EXTERNAL site. NS2 is lucky NSF allows this, because if you post a thread with the words NS2 anywhere else in the forum...well, 4 days later we see you again.

We're well aware of that. Now quit mini-modding.

"So sacrifice yourself, and let me have what's left.
I know that I can find the fire in your eyes.
I'm going all the way, get away, please.

You take the breath right out of me.
You left a hole where my heart should be.
You got to fight just to make it through,
'cause I will be the death of you."

Breath - Breaking Benjamin
Album: Phobia

meerkuu

First of all, I don't know you and you certainly aren't my friend, so you aren't allowed to insult me. :P

Second of all, do you really think anybody (NS2 or otherwise) cares if they get flamed out for going on another forum? :P

Vaatix

Settle down already. This isn't an "NSF is better than NS2 so gtfo" or "ns2 is better olol" thread. It's discussion on NS2, and NS2 is currently down. No one can fix it, no one here can answer the question of what in the database screwed up. Honestly there isn't much to talk about.

Also, as it is true that NS2 gets more traffic, that isn't the reason that your server keeps crashing. Database errors aren't caused because people go to the forums. Some 500's or memory allotment errors I can see, since the process would be using up most of the server, but it would not cause database issues. Your server crashes because of something. I can't tell you what it is exactly, but it isn't because people show up to the site.

Also, Juni and anyone else talking about playing Halo Trial, take it to PMs or a chat thread.
Also, no advertising.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Juni

Quote from: VaatixGanon on February 09, 2008, 04:27:26 PM
Settle down already. This isn't an "NSF is better than NS2 so gtfo" or "ns2 is better olol" thread. It's discussion on NS2, and NS2 is currently down. No one can fix it, no one here can answer the question of what in the database screwed up. Honestly there isn't much to talk about.

Also, as it is true that NS2 gets more traffic, that isn't the reason that your server keeps crashing. Database errors aren't caused because people go to the forums. Some 500's or memory allotment errors I can see, since the process would be using up most of the server, but it would not cause database issues. Your server crashes because of something. I can't tell you what it is exactly, but it isn't because people show up to the site.

Also, Juni and anyone else talking about playing Halo Trial, take it to PMs or a chat thread.
Also, no advertising.
Well this thread would be the nsider2 thread? Right? Thats the back up forum genius. So in fact it is used to discussing nsider2, so it should be allowed.  So either you keep the idiocy here, or move it. You decide.

Vaatix

How about you don't push your luck. A thread for playing halo trial I don't care, but believe it or not you don't need to say "NS2 HALO TRIAL" to play halo trial.
Backup forum or not, it's still advertising and it isn't going to take the idiocy anywhere.

Juni

Quote from: VaatixGanon on February 09, 2008, 04:32:39 PM
How about you don't push your luck. A thread for playing halo trial I don't care, but believe it or not you don't need to say "NS2 HALO TRIAL" to play halo trial.
Backup forum or not, it's still advertising and it isn't going to take the idiocy anywhere.
If I'm looking to set up a game between nsiderforums and nsider2. Looks like I have to do just that.
QuoteAll discussions on NS2 will be contained here. Read the official announcement in the bulletin board.

Isn't the backup considered in all? Isn't posting the url to any site considered advertising? So say. Linking  nsider2.com would be umm advertising? Oh well. I can do plan B. If you don't allow direct linking. Why are you contradicting your first post?

gbwyoshi

Quote from: VaatixGanon on February 09, 2008, 04:27:26 PM

Also, no advertising.
Well Sometimes the word NS2 doesn't necesarily mean Insulting or Promoting it. Look at Starwind Wizards thread. NS2 every 3 posts and other threads they use "I found something at NS2" as Citations

Vaatix

Quote from: Juni on February 09, 2008, 04:38:37 PM
If I'm looking to set up a game between nsiderforums and nsider2. Looks like I have to do just that.
If NS2 is down, that makes anyone here an NSF member, which of course means you can't exactly make a cross forum game.
QuoteAll discussions on NS2 will be contained here. Read the official announcement in the bulletin board.

Isn't the backup considered in all? Isn't posting the url to any site considered advertising? So say. Linking  nsider2.com would be umm advertising? Oh well. I can do plan B. If you don't allow direct linking. Why are you contradicting your first post?
Discussions on NS2 don't have to include linking to some backup site. If I get a report of you PMing the link, that's considered just as easily spam advertising and will also get you banned.

Such a prime representative of NS2 you're being.

Friendly Hostile

The past several pages of this thread make me wish we would just ban NS2 discussion all together.  Both sides are annoying as intercourse .

Macawmoses

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 09, 2008, 04:44:46 PM
The past several pages of this thread make me wish we would just ban NS2 discussion all together.  Both sides are annoying as f***.
I agree. Let us end this.

To below post: Aye

Quote from: Mattinthehat on February 09, 2008, 04:19:24 PM

We're well aware of that. Now quit mini-modding.

Oh, I am sorry, I'll just go lurk the intro board and smash board, and do it there >:(

gbwyoshi

Quote from: mackormoses on February 09, 2008, 04:48:50 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on February 09, 2008, 04:44:46 PM
The past several pages of this thread make me wish we would just ban NS2 discussion all together.  Both sides are annoying as f***.
I agree. Let us end this.
All in favor post a reply here.