Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JMV290 on February 11, 2008, 11:16:10 AM
Quote from: Yukiko on February 11, 2008, 06:07:42 AM
Quote from: JMV290 on February 10, 2008, 09:43:57 PM
I had an idea.

VAATIX SEND ALL THE NS2 PEOPLE TO BOYAH AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THEM.
You sure you want such faggotry on Boyah?
Six admins can quickly take care of any problems.
we need ppl ;o;
Boyah just needs to hurry up and die. >:(
hay remember when i wuz mod
those were good times amirite

JMV

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 11, 2008, 12:35:36 PM
I had an idea.

we need ppl ;o;
compared to rio you were gandhi.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JMV290 on February 11, 2008, 12:47:18 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 11, 2008, 12:35:36 PM
I had an idea.

we need ppl ;o;
compared to rio you were gandhi.
kickass

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: FelixNgamer on February 11, 2008, 08:32:49 AM
Quote from: Raymond on February 11, 2008, 02:56:19 AM
Quote from: FelixNgamer on February 10, 2008, 11:07:16 PM
anyone know an admin's email address on Nsider2?  i have a problem i need to talk to them about.
How can I help you?

Well, it's the auto-ban thing.  I tried to make another account because I wanted to have a different name and because I wasn't on my old one in months but got banned in the process.  I really think the auto-ban thing is stupid.  I understand that it is to keep people from spamming with their other account but it is just too much trouble for the people who have no intention of doing so.  My account name on Nsider2 is Felix btw.
Why not buy a new name?

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on February 11, 2008, 01:43:13 PM
anyone know an admin's email address on Nsider2?  i have a problem i need to talk to them about.
How can I help you?

Well, it's the auto-ban thing.  I tried to make another account because I wanted to have a different name and because I wasn't on my old one in months but got banned in the process.  I really think the auto-ban thing is stupid.  I understand that it is to keep people from spamming with their other account but it is just too much trouble for the people who have no intention of doing so.  My account name on Nsider2 is Felix btw.
Why not buy a new name?
Not everyone has that rupee amount Hero.

Also why was Gamer banned. Isn't he on a college network thus maybe someone else in the college has another account? Logic people >_>

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Yoshi_R on February 11, 2008, 01:49:18 PM
Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on February 11, 2008, 01:43:13 PM
How can I help you?

Why not buy a new name?
Not everyone has that rupee amount Hero.

Also why was Gamer banned. Isn't he on a college network thus maybe someone else in the college has another account? Logic people >_>
Thus why my 2 main PC's never leave my job or house anymore

Yoshi_R

Many may not know DrCam but he is one of the most active NSiders on youtube. He's made over 12 videos dicated to NSider and now he working on the last one.

No folks this is not about NS2 or NSF but our dearly missed what was the true real NSider.

Many may not know DrCam but he is one of the most active NSiders on youtube. He's made over 12 videos dicated to NSider and now he working on the last one.

No folks this is not about NS2 or NSF but our dearly missed what was the true real NSider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1BqL4AE54U

Many have forgotten what the community was about. They think that NSider2 is the true NSider because you can spam or NSF because they got a hilarous flame on their chat (NintendoMan74 no offense).

While both communities enjoy these NSider wasn't about neither.

It brought a community togther correctly. And this movie will probably show what our old community was about. A family, we fought, but we stayed together and now... it's all gone.  :(

Many have forgotten what the community was about. They think that NSider2 is the true NSider because you can spam or NSF because they got a hilarous flame on their chat (NintendoMan74 no offense).

While both communities enjoy these NSider wasn't about neither.

It brought a community togther correctly. And this movie will probably show what our old community was about. A family, we fought, but we stayed together and now... it's all gone.  :(

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Cardinal

Yoshi, I think something messed up in your post.. :x

And I remember DRCAm from AATF Stories. <3

QueenoftheRings

Quote from: KAOS on February 12, 2008, 01:20:38 PM
When is EJ gonna commit suicide?

He already somewhat has believe it or not. Thank god. He hasn't really visited the forum for weeks and it basically now ran by MetalKnight (that new Tech Admin) and Raymond has the head Admin along with the rest of the staff.

Syncopathic

Quote from: QueenoftheRings on February 12, 2008, 02:48:46 PM

He already somewhat has believe it or not. Thank god. He hasn't really visited the forum for weeks and it basically now ran by MetalKnight (that new Tech Admin) and Raymond has the head Admin along with the rest of the staff.
I doubt it... the idiots on NS2 power on probably chased him away...

SMALL FTW

Totla

Quote from: Sceptile on February 12, 2008, 03:21:12 PM

SMALL FTW
It takes a bigger idiot to chase away an idiot, and I know of no idiot bigger than EJ.
xcept genius he sux rite

Kayo

Quote from: Totla on February 12, 2008, 03:23:04 PM

SMALL FTW
It takes a bigger idiot to chase away an idiot, and I know of no idiot bigger than EJ.
xcept genius he sux rite
rite.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

PXD

I saw him online yesterday, but the next moment, his name vanished from the users online list. I suspect he might be logging in as Anonymous, for whatever reason.

But yeah, he's more or less vanished entirely, or only quietly working behind the scenes on technical issues.

Well put, Yoshi. We have only been split apart and brought to NS2 and NSF because of the unfortunate circumstances NSider succumbed to, and we can only hope that a new forum arises soon enough.

Mystic

Quote from: Totla on February 12, 2008, 03:23:04 PM

SMALL FTW
xcept genius he sux rite
rong.