Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ME86

Quote from: JMV290 on February 28, 2008, 07:00:38 PM
Quote from: ME86 on February 28, 2008, 05:10:39 PM
Lmfao, NShit 2 broke again.

And what the intercourse  is up with Boyah James? It went down at 21:30 last night, now it's 18:10. >_>
halp

I would if I could.  :'(

W_M

Quote from: Kodiack on February 28, 2008, 03:19:39 PM
EJ is too dang greedy. He's got nine or so different advertisement services, and he recently bought the domain from NSF. I'm so sick of this guy!! He's an extremely greedy bastard!!!!!

Man, EJ is pissing everyone off, even his own staff. Genius is getting kind of irritated from what I've seen, Shadowwolf is planning on leaving, and I'm just straight-out ticked. If there is a greedier soul alive that I'd sure as hell be surprised.

NS2 really needs a new Tech Admin that would be willing to fix the place up. If EJ really did need all that cash to run NSider2, then he is a fat stinkin' hypocrite. He's able to buy out NSF and still not have to do anything drastic. He also wants a whopping $20K for someone to buy "his forum". If he's so dang poor, then why the hell is he still running the site?!

Ugh, I'm so tired of that lying, backstabbing piece of crap we call our head administrator. It's times like these where I especially miss NOA_ANDY. :(

Create new forum with completely different staff?
Humanity what have you ever done for me?
Denounced and cursed since my birth for I am not like thee
A proud descendant of the ancient seed
Driven forth by the screams of my enemies
I am the plague that shall grace you with an early grave
Exterminate - brought you all into darnation
A genocidal warmachine
Grinding down all of you who dared to challenge me

Jono2

yeah, he did it out of greed.

but greed isn't always about money.  he's a complete attention whore.  somehow, he believes that nsider will come back, and that having nsider.com as a domain name is somehow going to get him something.

He's just going to lose a ton of money out of the deal, and justly so.  How would they feel if we absorbed them?  He's not looking at our side of the deal, only at what he wants.  not even what the people who reside at his forum want.  he just cares about the "fame", but that won't come, because really, he won't get a successful gaming forum up and running.  NS2 isn't even halfway there.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Phaze on March 03, 2008, 09:06:11 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on March 03, 2008, 08:46:19 PM
Quote from: Phaze on March 03, 2008, 03:07:49 PM
Sooo... Am I the only one not banned from NSider2?  :P
I'm not.  :-X
:O
Me neither but I am guessing it's because 50% of the mods love me while the other 50% would rather cover my mouth with tape :P

Totla

Quote from: Cecil_and_Kain on March 03, 2008, 03:37:25 PM
Quote from: VaatixGanon on March 01, 2008, 08:10:01 PM
Anyone who's read the last two threads remembers his comment about paying $10000 or so for nsider.com, and then saying things clearly weren't about the money. Fun fun fun.
Holy poop. That's some serious money. Something tells me this will get worse when and if the real Nsider comes back.
I'd laugh so hard if his whole site just died, leaving him with thousands in debts he was going to pay off with ads from the site. Because I'm just a sick bastard like that.

Storm39

Quote from: Totla on March 04, 2008, 01:12:40 AM
Anyone who's read the last two threads remembers his comment about paying $10000 or so for nsider.com, and then saying things clearly weren't about the money. Fun fun fun.
Holy s***. That's some serious money. Something tells me this will get worse when and if the real Nsider comes back.
I'd laugh so hard if his whole site just died, leaving him with thousands in debts he was going to pay off with ads from the site. Because I'm just a sick bastard like that.
I don't believe the "EJ is in debt. He needs money!" crap. Also, Legacystrike from Nsider has this as his sig on Nsider 2:

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Quote from: Storm39 on March 04, 2008, 08:55:31 AM
Quote from: Totla on March 04, 2008, 01:12:40 AM
Holy s***. That's some serious money. Something tells me this will get worse when and if the real Nsider comes back.
I don't believe the "EJ is in debt. He needs money!" crap. Also, Legacystrike from Nsider has this as his sig on Nsider 2:

beautiful sig

Tupin

I hope he knows that once Future opens their forum, NS2 will die and EJ will become bankrupt, right?

He's spent thousands of dollars on domains. He was struggling within the first month of NS2 being online and paying their $2000 server bill.

He's nothing but a web designer who decided to exploit Nsiders without knowing how they act.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ridley

Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on March 05, 2008, 10:41:02 AM
Quote from: Oren on March 04, 2008, 06:45:53 PM
Quote from: KAOS on March 04, 2008, 12:56:14 PM
i'm mad at NS2 >:(

a lot of people are
Why? Since when does EJ reflect all of NS2?

True it is EJ's fault, no need for making generalizations guys.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Yoshi_R

Quote from: Ridley on March 05, 2008, 12:31:44 PM
Quote from: Hero_of_Darkness on March 05, 2008, 10:41:02 AM
Quote from: Oren on March 04, 2008, 06:45:53 PM
Quote from: KAOS on March 04, 2008, 12:56:14 PM
i'm mad at NS2 >:(

a lot of people are
Why? Since when does EJ reflect all of NS2?

True it is EJ's fault, no need for making generalizations guys.
... wait a second...  why are we mad at EJ?

For god sakes people it's always EJ fault?

Why haven't we moved on?

Ugh now I so confused... I don't even know why...

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 05, 2008, 09:06:53 PM
... wait a second...  why are we mad at EJ?

For god sakes people it's always EJ fault?

Why haven't we moved on?

Ugh now I so confused... I don't even know why...
Because he was part of the shady business deal that stole our domain.  He also proceeded to ban all the staff from the copy of NSF he had, even after promising nothing would change.