News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Quote from: meerkuu on March 15, 2008, 08:41:45 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 15, 2008, 08:21:28 PM
Quote from: meerkuu on March 14, 2008, 11:05:13 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 11:01:30 PM
Quote from: W_M on March 14, 2008, 10:55:44 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 10:53:33 PM
ohay thar ceiling cat
At least you got one part right. Otherwise, you really don't know what you're talking about.
I don't recall inviting you to this party, but it seems you are here now. Do I really care? No.

@ CC: Yes, because coming to a forum to b*** about it makes perfect sense.....I should see how long it takes for a ban to take effect @ NS2.
...What?

You seriously have no idea what you're talking about, do you? xD

Heh.... your insult of me was a real laugh  :D

Coming here to whine about us blaming NS2... then expecting some kind of sympathy?

Or... trying to outsmart people, or insult them, when clearly we were joking?
Please... if you want an argument follow the protocol.
Um...

who are you? XD

And... I don't really get the point of that post. D; Re-word it plz.
Hmm.... if you had the attention span of anything greater than a goldfish you would probably figure out that looking at the last 1-2 pages would be helpful.

W_M

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 16, 2008, 06:43:01 AM
Hmm.... if you had the attention span of anything greater than a goldfish you would probably figure out that looking at the last 1-2 pages would be helpful.
If you had the intelligence of anything greater than an apple, you would probably figure out that she's not expecting any sympathy at all, nor has she directly insulted anyone here. She misinterpreted the post. That's it. You should realize that jokes don't carry well over the internet. Besides, it's not like you guys haven't done similar things to us.
Humanity what have you ever done for me?
Denounced and cursed since my birth for I am not like thee
A proud descendant of the ancient seed
Driven forth by the screams of my enemies
I am the plague that shall grace you with an early grave
Exterminate - brought you all into darnation
A genocidal warmachine
Grinding down all of you who dared to challenge me

meerkuu

Quote from: meerkuu on March 15, 2008, 08:41:45 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 15, 2008, 08:21:28 PM
Quote from: meerkuu on March 14, 2008, 11:05:13 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 11:01:30 PM
Quote from: W_M on March 14, 2008, 10:55:44 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 14, 2008, 10:53:33 PM
ohay thar ceiling cat
At least you got one part right. Otherwise, you really don't know what you're talking about.
I don't recall inviting you to this party, but it seems you are here now. Do I really care? No.

@ CC: Yes, because coming to a forum to b*** about it makes perfect sense.....I should see how long it takes for a ban to take effect @ NS2.
...What?

You seriously have no idea what you're talking about, do you? xD

Heh.... your insult of me was a real laugh  :D

Coming here to whine about us blaming NS2... then expecting some kind of sympathy?

Or... trying to outsmart people, or insult them, when clearly we were joking?
Please... if you want an argument follow the protocol.
Um...

who are you? XD

And... I don't really get the point of that post. D; Re-word it plz.
Oh, right, you were that other guy who was flaming me.

And your post still makes no sense at all. XD

HTA!

Quote from: W_M on March 16, 2008, 08:03:55 AM
If you had the intelligence of anything greater than an apple, you would probably figure out that she's not expecting any sympathy at all, nor has she directly insulted anyone here. She misinterpreted the post. That's it. You should realize that jokes don't carry well over the internet. Besides, it's not like you guys haven't done similar things to us.

As Mack said....

Why do you try and inject yourself here?
Expecting it or not, she/he seems to be offended at our behavior hence the insults.

HTA!

Quote from: meerkuu on March 14, 2008, 06:29:41 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 14, 2008, 05:22:33 PM
Quote from: meerkuu on March 14, 2008, 03:29:37 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 13, 2008, 06:07:45 PM
Quote from: meerkuu on March 13, 2008, 04:17:51 PM
lol.

YES, RAID NS2 AND THEIR ADMINS BECAUSE SNORKEL WAS A JERK! That will solve all our problems! xD
yes, because they clearly said that. Yes, you are genius, aren't you? You are truly an interpreter of god, eh? Shut the f*** up.
This made me lol... so hard. XD

They did clearly say "I would raid BUT it isn't enough".

And you're being a bit overprotective of this forum. :P

And your annoying?

I win.
You're right. You beat me with facts and unbiased logic. The defeat still stings D:

Seriously, I'm not even quite sure why you're all arguing with me. :P What I stated was a fact. And most of all, it was a joke.

A joke at the stupidity of a few, but still a joke. I don't have anything against NSF.

However, if this is how their members are going to act, maybe I should have something against NSF xD

Not an insult, obviously, but quiet pompous and annoying.
If she really expected to come here and not receive some kind of animosity then I'm questioning here mental capacity...

meerkuu

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on March 16, 2008, 12:21:03 PM
lol.

YES, RAID NS2 AND THEIR ADMINS BECAUSE SNORKEL WAS A JERK! That will solve all our problems! xD
yes, because they clearly said that. Yes, you are genius, aren't you? You are truly an interpreter of god, eh? Shut the f*** up.

And your annoying?

I win.
You're right. You beat me with facts and unbiased logic. The defeat still stings D:

Seriously, I'm not even quite sure why you're all arguing with me. :P What I stated was a fact. And most of all, it was a joke.

A joke at the stupidity of a few, but still a joke. I don't have anything against NSF.

However, if this is how their members are going to act, maybe I should have something against NSF xD

If she really expected to come here and not receive some kind of animosity then I'm questioning here mental capacity...
Well, yes, of course I was. You responded to a joke post with a myriad of baseless insults (None of theme even relating to the conversation). >_>

And you're right. I should just assume that everybody on NSF is a jerk who hates everybody on NS2 for no good reason. How silly of me to assume otherwise.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: meerkuu on March 16, 2008, 01:24:01 PM
lol.

And your annoying?

I win.

Well, yes, of course I was. You responded to a joke post with a myriad of baseless insults (None of theme even relating to the conversation). >_>

And you're right. I should just assume that everybody on NSF is a jerk who hates everybody on NS2 for no good reason. How silly of me to assume otherwise.
HTA and Meerkuu, quit fighting. Don't care who started it.

HTA!

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 16, 2008, 01:29:17 PM
Quote from: meerkuu on March 16, 2008, 01:24:01 PM
lol.

And your annoying?

I win.

HTA and Meerkuu, quit fighting. Don't care who started it.

Awww.... way to ruin the fun.
And to respond to the bolded.... yes...

Yoshi_R

meerkuu

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 16, 2008, 02:48:03 PM
Forums server died. Yay?
It was down for a little while, but it's back up now. :P

Totla

Quote from: meerkuu on March 16, 2008, 03:20:11 PM
Forums server died. Yay?
Dead again. Twice in one day, tisk tisk.

meerkuu

Quote from: Totla on March 16, 2008, 06:17:15 PM
Forums server died. Yay?
Huh? It is? Sheesh, I wonder what's up with the server.

@Oren: lol, immaturity.

Totla

Quote from: meerkuu on March 16, 2008, 06:40:42 PM
Quote from: Totla on March 16, 2008, 06:17:15 PM
Forums server died. Yay?
Huh? It is? Sheesh, I wonder what's up with the server.

@Oren: lol, immaturity.
EJ probably stopped paying for the server.

Yoshi_R

Well, It's been here for over half a year, NSider 2 was created after the NSider Forums were closed, and it has been the main website for Nintendo discussion. Now that it's been here for so long, what are your serious thoughts about everything? There are many elements that make up this community, the members, the Administration and Moderation, the Market, the News Section, and the many different boards. So, what is your opinion on everything here at NSider 2?

I'll share my opinion about the members first. I'd like to thank them all for making NSider 2 such an active community, they are the heart of the entire community. Many of them are helpful, respectable members, but a large amount of them are unfortunately not. It's the Internet, so of course there will always be those who flame and criticize other users because they have nothing else to do. I think that these users need to be disciplined for their actions, there is no reason for this behavior. Most of us know not to take them seriously, but there are those who are hurt by what they say, and they shouldn't be. The reason NSider 2 was created is so people from the original NSider would still have a place to discuss Nintendo and have fun, It's really unfair that people have to ruin intellectual and important discussions. However, there are still members like the Moderators, Sages, Knights of Hyrule, Administrators, and intelligent normal users that make this community a great one. While I have been here, I have been able to talk to some of these users, and I'm glad that they are here.

The Moderation and Administration is also some of the best on the Internet to me. Whether or not they are liked really doesn't matter, they are always doing their job and trying to improve the community for the better. I have had the opportunity to speak to some of them, including Raymond, Retequis, Gamemaster1379, Mr. LF101, and Taytay19, and I see why they run this community. They are all excellent members and do an excellent job at improving this community and trying to prevent inappropriate material and conduct. There is also EJRaven, the founder of NSider 2. Many people have their problems with EJ, and I don't always agree with EJ's decisions, but most of them have never hurt the community in any way. Whether or not people see it, EJ really does care about the community and the members, otherwise this site wouldn't exist.

My favorite feature of the entire forum is the Market. I feel that It's a great way to try and attract new members, and along with the Pokemon Battle System, it brings a lot of fun to the community. I love trying to collect cards and other rare items, I find it fun and enjoyable. I don't really like the Rupee system, it has it's flaws, but it still works out great for everyone. I think the Market was one of the best things this community could have designed, along with the Pokemon Battle.

Lastly, there is the News section. While I tend to visit the Official Nintendo Website or read Nintendo Power, I think that the community has some excellent writer's. I think that this is an important part of the community and it makes NSider 2 seem more official. It keeps people who may not get a lot of news about Nintendo informed, and I occasionally see some very interesting articles posted. The NSider 2 News is important to the community, and I like it.

Overall, NSider 2 has it's flaws just like any other community, but to me It's one of the best websites on the Internet. Almost everything is runned professionally like the old NSider. Still, NSider will always be remembered for things like Chat, Camp Hyrule, and many other things we did. I hated to see NSider go, and even thought NSider 2 will never be the same to me, it's still the main Nintendo discussion website, as least for now.

^^^Quote for a NOA.

I think I respect Nsider2 more now that NOA has some respect for it.

Also link: http://nsider2.com/forums/NSider-2-t161006.html&pid=1917941#entry1917941

Also Reki is the real deal. I just know it.