Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Official Nsider2 Discussion thread

Started by Vaatix, December 27, 2007, 07:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on March 22, 2008, 07:39:46 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 22, 2008, 07:36:42 PM
Rekiznu has been asking for users (staff) to do IP checks for him, and so forth. He also asked for the coding for NS2....this is getting so suspicious, so, good for this imposter! He has managed to convince the entire NS2 staff.
Are we 100% sure that it really isn't Rekiznu?
I am quite sure. There are many reasons:

1. His typing is nothing like Reki's
2. Nsider Admins probably wouldn't do IP checks and ask for NS2's coding....for their "personal" forum
3. He wouldn't be sucking up to get KoH
4. He would have answered the question I pm'd him correctly

Yoshi_R

Quote from: mackormoses on March 22, 2008, 07:41:40 PM
Rekiznu has been asking for users (staff) to do IP checks for him, and so forth. He also asked for the coding for NS2....this is getting so suspicious, so, good for this imposter! He has managed to convince the entire NS2 staff.

2. Nsider Admins probably wouldn't do IP checks and ask for NS2's coding....for their "personal" forum
iIt isn't reki i.p. check proved that. It was some guy named Dark_Yoshi something... Powerknight to be exact..

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 22, 2008, 09:01:37 PM

iIt isn't reki i.p. check proved that. It was some guy named Dark_Yoshi something... Powerknight to be exact..
I think we know he s fake because "Reki" did not reconize one of the old Nsider KoHs. That and he uses Redmond As an address

Yoshi_R

Quote from: gbwyoshi on March 23, 2008, 05:48:50 AM

I think we know he s fake because "Reki" did not reconize one of the old Nsider KoHs. That and he uses Redmond As an address
-_-"

Genius proved his was a fake already why do we have to go over reason he is a fake?

Macawmoses

Quote from: Yoshi_R on March 23, 2008, 10:46:10 AM

-_-"

Genius proved his was a fake already why do we have to go over reason he is a fake?
NS2 rules state that impersonating someone gets you banned. I was banned for not being me. Therefore, the staff does not recognize him as a fake.

gbwyoshi

Quote from: mackormoses on March 23, 2008, 12:38:16 PM

-_-"

NS2 rules state that impersonating someone gets you banned. I was banned for not being me. Therefore, the staff does not recognize him as a fake.
Impersonating someone on the forum. Reki is not registered on NS2 so the faker is not impersonating but stealing identities. I could easily create an account called "MYDADOWNSAMANSION" and I am not impersonating anyone.

Macawmoses

Quote from: gbwyoshi on March 23, 2008, 02:13:54 PM

-_-"

Impersonating someone on the forum. Reki is not registered on NS2 so the faker is not impersonating but stealing identities. I could easily create an account called "MYDADOWNSAMANSION" and I am not impersonating anyone.
Because that is not a user. If I make a GEORGE_BUSH account, and claim to be him in every way, then I am IMPERSONATING.

Silverhawk79

Plus I'm sure moderating Nsider wasn't his primary job. I'm sure he has more important things to do than lurking on an Nsider knockoff forum.

Yoshi_R

Alright he was banned. Stupid thing is he offered me a postion to work on his forum. I am not taking it. I have too much to do already :P

Plus added to that I would care less about another NSider ripoff. (Two are enough)

gbwyoshi

Quote from: mackormoses on March 23, 2008, 02:15:36 PM
The User I listed was a goomba the day before Nsider closed. She claims that her dad owns best western.

-_-"

Because that is not a user. If I make a GEORGE_BUSH account, and claim to be him in every way, then I am IMPERSONATING.

Yoshi_R

Quote from: gbwyoshi on March 24, 2008, 03:58:30 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on March 23, 2008, 02:15:36 PM
The User I listed was a goomba the day before Nsider closed. She claims that her dad owns best western.

-_-"

Yea' got that :P

Taytay19

Lurkin in my comments, are we? :p

Anyways, hardly any of the NS2 staff was convinced by him, and when he asked for those things, I completely denied him. :p

Anyways, he is the alt account of the user "Power Knight" and has been banned.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Taytay19 on March 24, 2008, 08:30:06 PM

Lurkin in my comments, are we? :p

Anyways, hardly any of the NS2 staff was convinced by him, and when he asked for those things, I completely denied him. :p

Anyways, he is the alt account of the user "Power Knight" and has been banned.
D: Radar saw me lurking D:

Really, because I talked to several KoH (I do have the connections) and asked why he wasn't banned. Want to know their answer, it is in the spoiler tag.

[spoiler]We do not have sufficient evidence saying he is not, therefore, we can not ban him.[/spoiler]

Juni

So whats the topic for today gentlemen?
Rek is gone. I personally saw to that.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Juni on March 25, 2008, 01:07:44 PM
So whats the topic for today gentlemen?
Rek is gone. I personally saw to that.
Oh you are good. I don't know, discuss NS2's corrupt mods?