Main Menu

EJRaven: Confirmed Hacker!

Started by Bobcheese123, December 28, 2007, 09:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

E-drama :)

Tastes good =D

Seriously, please try and tolerate this :D

@Andrea: did you not ask Bob to take this to the floated thread? Vaatix is serious when he says he will give out bans. He likes nothing more than human suffering :|

Silverhawk79

If he really did do all that, I'm sure you could report him to the authorities for malicious hacking. ::)

Mystic

EJ is the root admin right? So anything he does to N2 isn't really hacking, it's making modifications -_-

Macawmoses

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 29, 2007, 03:54:48 PM
If he really did do all that, I'm sure you could report him to the authorities for malicious hacking. ::) and then tell them to leave a link behind to nsiderforums.net
Fixed!

gbwyoshi

If he really did do all that, I'm sure you could report him to the authorities for malicious hacking. ::)
I have as well as Bob. I have files no one is suppose to see on my computer for I got them through something else(and it isn't what you think)

Cardinal

Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 09:53:16 AM
I do think we need to protect our privacy so I'm all for doing things in a diplomatic way. 

Quote from: Kita on December 29, 2007, 03:43:19 PM
EJ Hacked my account on NS2 and apparently posted from hit saying that I plan to hack NS2.  What a scum bag!

*insert pics of ns2 drama here*

Brilliant.

|:

Kita

Quote from: gbwyoshi on December 29, 2007, 04:01:10 PM
I have as well as Bob. I have files no one is suppose to see on my computer for I got them through something else(and it isn't what you think)

I plan to report him.  Apparently he posted a thread from my account titled "My plan to hack NS2" Then he moved the thread to the staff board so I can't see it.

I just changed my password.  And I posted a thread about it on NS2 and he comes in and posts:

"LOL"

That's all he posts.  Freaking LOL! He thinks it's funny to mess with people.  Well I'm only going to report him and that's it.  I'm sick of his crap.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Macawmoses

Quote from: Kita on December 29, 2007, 04:05:42 PM

I plan to report him.  Apparently he posted a thread from my account titled "My plan to hack NS2" Then he moved the thread to the staff board so I can't see it.

I just changed my password.  And I posted a thread about it on NS2 and he comes in and posts:

"LOL"

That's all he posts.  Freaking LOL! He thinks it's funny to mess with people.  Well I'm only going to report him and that's it.  I'm sick of his crap.
Actually, Tay moved the thread thinking you were hacked :)

JMV

EJ, a hacker?   I don't think it's possible to "hack" your own server...

Quote from: Kita on December 28, 2007, 09:30:28 AM
He hacked me and Raymond before to get into our PM boxes.  This is old news.
Or maybe he accessed your PMs in phpMyAdmin, it's not that hard.  ????
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Kita

Quote from: JMV290 on December 29, 2007, 04:16:21 PM

I was told you couldn't do that when I was an Admin.  Also it wasn't my PMs that I'm concerned about.  There was a thread posted on NS2 from my account about my so called plan to hack NS2.  I don't know anything about hacking.  I don't even know how to use a proxy.  Also I wasn't home all day long and just moved to a new house just now.  Hence someone got into my account and actually posted.  I bet it was him.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

Tupin

Was that post at NS2 your last there?

I was there. :-*

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Taytay19

Quote from: mackormoses on December 29, 2007, 04:09:09 PM

"LOL"

Actually, Tay moved the thread thinking you were hacked :)
I moved the thread because I didn't know what the hell was going on. :) Then it got moved back to Power On by EJ, and Pkmnmaster moved it back to the staff board.

Bobcheese123

Quote from: JMV290 on December 29, 2007, 04:16:21 PM

You could do that but it takes to much time to look up. There is a modification for reading PMs for IPB out there. But my issue isn't about reading PMs. Talk to Andrea about that.

And secondly, who unlocked and floated this thread? Vaatix locked it.

ZGDK

"LOL"

Who are you going to report him to?

Bobcheese123

Oh, it looks like I can lock my own posts. I will lock this thread since it was locked before. I don't know who unlocked it.