News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Malpercio Here.

Started by Malpercio, January 02, 2008, 09:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malpercio

You might know me. I've been known as, let's see if I can remember...

I found out exactly what I've been know as, lol.

Source: http://nfreak.net/master/full.php

13962. JZWEIFEL - 245 - Octorok
69718. THEGREATGONZALES - 606 - Moblin
102545. MALPERCIO_ACCURSED_GOD - 1282 - Koopa

And maybe another name I am forgetting. These are all names I used at the original NSider, only because I kept becoming inactive, and forgetting my various passwords. Oh well. I think I've probably used those names elsewhere. So it's hard to say where you know me from, if you even know me.

You might also know me as the host of Divine Boards, As the Light Fades, or AllStar Games, and I used to host MadCannon Pub, but I got them moved over to a free host.

So, my interests involve web hosting, video games, and my friends. I lead a fairly active social life, which some people may find to be surprising.

So, yeah. That's me. Malpercio.

Macawmoses

Such an awesome name! :'(

You HOST those sites? Those are fairly accomplished, and that is quite a legacy :)

Nice seeing you here!

~MoM~

Vaatix

Welcome Malpercio. I may as well toss in credit that I assist[ed] in hosting each of those forums, although I didn't think I visited the Mad Cannon Pub that many times.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Malpercio

Heh, yeah, Vaatix has helped me out quite a bit, whether it be temporarily hosting DBX while we try to find a decent host, settings various things up for me, fixing coding errors, I've learned a bit from him.

But, yeah, I host 'em.

7Deadly$ins

I was lured here by your name alone. xD

----
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Fell

I recognize you TheGreatGonzales.

Nice to see you. :)

Spongebob does not approve

Malpercio

Really? I might need you to jog my memory, because I really can't remember anything.

But it's nice to know that someone recognizes me, lol.

Fell

Quote from: Malpercio on January 02, 2008, 10:40:27 AM
Really? I might need you to jog my memory, because I really can't remember anything.

But it's nice to know that someone recognizes me, lol.

I never talked to you, but I've seen you around lol.

Spongebob does not approve

Malpercio

Oh, ok, that makes sense then, that's why I don't recognize you, lol.

Rius

I remember Malpercio and TheGreatGonzales, but never met them. Welcome, Hillboy.

Malpercio

Wow, it seems like more people recognize my name than actually know me, lol, oh well.

Corsair

No one likes you Mal, they just like your name...

Ridley

I remember every single one of those names. I lurked since 2003 and knew way too much :P
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Malpercio

Quote from: Ridley on January 03, 2008, 02:01:53 PM
I remember every single one of those names. I lurked since 2003 and knew way too much :P
Wow, lol.

Now, if only I could find some threads that I posted in and get my post count restored...

EDIT: I remembered three of my accounts, and found them! So I added them in to the original post, lol.

JMV

Hello Malpercio.

I have an account on ATLF, but I don't really go much.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah