Main Menu

Cease all fighting. Please.

Started by Hero_Of_Time, January 02, 2008, 03:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_Of_Time

I know this is a bit mini-moddish but I will bring it up to a mod / admin here. There's been a lot of fighting going on here over one thing or another. "Roy won't be in! Lulz~!" to "omgwhyissuchandsuchin?!". We don't know why Sakurai cuts out certain people and includes others. We cannot read his mind. If you don't like a character, the answer is simple: Don't use them!

I am asking that all this complaining ends. and to ruin your fun: "ZOMG YOU IS MINI-MOD!". Yeah, only when I get ticked off. People have opinions and we can argue but to take it to the extremes you've all been taking it to? Not needed.

Feel free to add me on MSN!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time on January 02, 2008, 03:40:34 PM
I know this is a bit mini-moddish but I will bring it up to a mod / admin here. There's been a lot of fighting going on here over one thing or another. "Roy won't be in! Lulz~!" to "omgwhyissuchandsuchin?!". We don't know why Sakurai cuts out certain people and includes others. We cannot read his mind. If you don't like a character, the answer is simple: Don't use them!

I am asking that all this complaining ends. and to ruin your fun: "ZOMG YOU IS MINI-MOD!". Yeah, only when I get ticked off. People have opinions and we can argue but to take it to the extremes you've all been taking it to? Not needed.

Where have you seen this? I haven't seen it anywhere.

Although, I completely agree.

Hero_Of_Time

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 02, 2008, 03:42:14 PM

mainly my topics but I'm sure it'll happen in other threads as some people will carry it from one topic to another...

Feel free to add me on MSN!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time on January 02, 2008, 03:44:56 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 02, 2008, 03:42:14 PM

mainly my topics but I'm sure it'll happen in other threads as some people will carry it from one topic to another...

Ah. It'll probably spread, transforming this board into a corrupt cesspool.

Apollo

I think fighting is needed because it gets people to observe other people's opinions and better explore their own opinions.
It brings up debate and gives us something to do. lol
Just as long as people dont go over board with cuss words and demoralizing.

Cornwad

Nayrman

This isn't as bad as I've seen in other places before.

Shujinco2

Fact is...

YOU SHALL BE PWND BY THE LAWS OF GRAVITY!

>:o

Geno

I agree.

Stop fighting over a intercourse ing video game guys. If someone doesn't make it in it isn't the end of the world.

Java

We don't really fight here...
It's more like discussing here.

It's called fighting in OldSider and NS2

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Java_Java on January 02, 2008, 06:59:45 PM
We don't really fight here...
It's more like discussing here.

It's called fighting in OldSider and NS2
100% Agree.

I was just about to say that there is "no fighting" or "Disrupting" here.

We are intelligent and very open minded when it comes to something like this... and push comes to shoves,
we are so close to the release, a character being In or Not is really unimportant right now.

thunderhero4

ROY WILL NOT BE IN!!

nah im just kiddin, but I havent seen any fighting... ????

Rius

There hasn't been any fighting, they're always like this.

Water ☮

This isn't fighting this is merely discussion. most posters here are intelligent, maybe you should post this at Ns2