Main Menu

Some dude in a youtube comment said that ganon was comfirmed... and, a Q

Started by ZACKMAN94, January 02, 2008, 06:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZACKMAN94

Who believes this? and for the question, when people find stuff before the update, how do they find it? Like people found that brawl was Wi-fi compatable before the update, how?

Tupin

Rumors.

The thing with Sonic being predicted for that Wednesday in October was just a coincidence.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Red

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 02, 2008, 06:20:59 PM
Rumors.

The thing with Sonic being predicted for that Wednesday in October was just a coincidence.
A very accurate coincidence...

Qsmash

Quote from: RedSox on January 02, 2008, 06:24:05 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 02, 2008, 06:20:59 PM
Rumors.

A very accurate coincidence...
hmmm...

Dawei

The designer of the Zelda games (can't remember his name) was interviewed, and in the interview he was asked about Ganon and Shiek appearing in Brawl, and he said he had already made character models and sent them to Sakurai, at his request.

ZACKMAN94

Quote from: Dawei on January 02, 2008, 06:34:50 PM
The designer of the Zelda games (can't remember his name) was interviewed, and in the interview he was asked about Ganon and Shiek appearing in Brawl, and he said he had already made character models and sent them to Sakurai, at his request.
Great example for this question: How do you know that?

Dawei

Quote from: ZACKMAN94 on January 02, 2008, 06:44:52 PM
Great example for this question: How do you know that?
I read the interview. Let me find it.

Edit: Here it is.

La Pared

yup Dawei is right. They sent in character models of Ganon and Sheik. i remember reading this when Nsider was still alive... :(

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

thunderhero4

Isnt that shigeru miyamoto?

Dawei

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 12:15:46 AM
Possibly, but I meant Eiji Aonuma.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Dawei on January 03, 2008, 12:17:44 AM
was koji kondo Nintendo's world famous composer?

Dawei

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 12:38:06 AM
So says Wikipedia.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Dawei on January 03, 2008, 12:39:45 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 03, 2008, 12:38:06 AM
So says Wikipedia.
I have been seeing alot of false info on wikipedia lately...for some odd reason...

Nayrman

Eiji Aonuma (current Zelda head honcho) is on record as to saying that Sheik and Ganondorf are practically guranteed to be in Brawl...
Needless to say Sakurai wasn't too happy about it.