tollhouse2006

Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Joeofmars

StarWindWizard7

Shujinco2

thunderhero4

Water ☮

Quote from: superslugger7000 on January 05, 2008, 09:18:36 PM
the controlls r stupid, u use a numchuck to move an u dont actually pretend to stab some one.... you can use a game cube controller, or the classic controller wow big woop
xD "numchuck" learn how to spell it before you bash it. "stab"? when was this mentioned?

Shujinco2

Quote from: WaterGod on January 06, 2008, 12:32:12 AM
the controlls r stupid, u use a numchuck to move an u dont actually pretend to stab some one.... you can use a game cube controller, or the classic controller wow big woop
xD "nimchuck" learn how to spell it before you bash it. "stab"? when was this mentioned?
And it's the greatest because Classic Mario is going to be in!

And Sandbag will be replaced by Vector. :P

thunderhero4

Quote from: Shujinco on January 06, 2008, 12:33:29 AM
Quote from: WaterGod on January 06, 2008, 12:32:12 AM
xD "nimchuck" learn how to spell it before you bash it. "stab"? when was this mentioned?
And it's the greatest because Classic Mario is going to be in!

And Sandbag will be replaced by Vector. :P
old info!  >:(

:D

and sandbag was supposed to be a playable character! :D

HYRULESEAS

Ridley for Brawl!  hi i'm Toad! :)

HTA!

Quote from: Ares300 on January 05, 2008, 09:16:01 PM
I dont think its going to be "TEH BESTESTERZ GAMEZ 4EVEORZ 1101010101 PWNDZOED NUOOB"

But Im going to get it beacuse its a SSB game after all, but Nintendo found a loop-hole with assist trophies sooooooooo, in short, if you see all the characters you wanted in the new game as an assist.........yeah.
LOL not at all, its not  loop hole its a creative way to put in all the characters people wanted to see.

Would you rather have a roster of 100 characters with unimaginative movesets and maubey even clones just for the sake of time?

I think not.

Smash will be a great game for the reason that it holds its value more than nearly every other game in the market.
Melee was played competitively for nearly 7 years, and why would that be true if the value wasnt spectacular.

Same with Brawl.

Xanatos

SSB and SSBM are two of the best multiplayer games I've ever played.  The fact that when Brawl comes out, I will be able to play with lots of new players over the web makes me excited for the game.  That's the aspect that really sells it for me.

Apollo

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 06, 2008, 07:27:40 AM
Quote from: Ares300 on January 05, 2008, 09:16:01 PM
I dont think its going to be "TEH BESTESTERZ GAMEZ 4EVEORZ 1101010101 PWNDZOED NUOOB"

But Im going to get it beacuse its a SSB game after all, but Nintendo found a loop-hole with assist trophies sooooooooo, in short, if you see all the characters you wanted in the new game as an assist.........yeah.
LOL not at all, its not  loop hole its a creative way to put in all the characters people wanted to see.

Woudl u rather have a roster of 100 characters with unimaginative moveset and maube even clones just for the sake of time?

I think not.

Smash will be a great game for the reason that it holds its value more than nearly every other game in the market.
Melee was play competitively for nearly 7 years, and why would that be true if the value wasnt spectacular.

Same with Brawl.
i think 30-40 is the perfect number.

Triforceman22

Epic Fail.

Brawl is possibly going to be the most fun to play.

It'll probably have over 200 hous of replay-Value. :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!