News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

I've been busy.

Started by Ciel_00, January 06, 2008, 08:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciel_00

I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to come on as much.  I have such a hectic lifestyle.  How is everyone?

Mystic

Ciel_00

You're lucky.  I would love to be bored, but, my lifestyle won't permit it.  I'm doing so much all the time.  It's so hard.

Syncopathic

sleeeeeeepy like a mothafuvka about to pass out cuz he had one too man blunts....

oh wow.... some mexican came out AWESOME

Ciel_00

I slept the last three years.  I feel that I am making up for the lost time that I spent sleeping all the afternoons that I could have spent doing something over the last three years when I would sleep after school every day since I was so freaking tired. 

Jono2

Quote from: Ciel_00 on January 06, 2008, 08:17:29 PM
I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to come as much.  I have such a hectic lifestyle.

you have to make time for those things that matter to you man.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Ciel_00

Quote from: Jono2 on January 06, 2008, 08:25:55 PM
Quote from: Ciel_00 on January 06, 2008, 08:17:29 PM
I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to come as much.  I have such a hectic lifestyle.

you have to make time for those things that matter to you man.
I know... but recently the action in my life has been slowing down slow enough so that I can think on my feet and that I can make good decisions.  Stuff in life was happening so quickly and I was overwhelmed.  I'm going to come here and relax and chill for a little bit now that I am able to again.

Lotos