News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Kill the Chicky, Mission 1.

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 07, 2008, 07:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 07, 2008, 09:03:26 PM
Well I just checked the site and...It didn't say anything about him being able to jump. -_-; Oh well...
Hmm, thats a problem  :P

Maybe we can use Fox's Tank to get us there. That thing can hover.

^-^

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 07, 2008, 09:10:32 PM
Well, your guys' favorite suicide bomber is going to hit the hay. i shall see you all in due time
:P

MAY WE HAVE VICTORY IN OUR BATTLE
Good night Sky, your name is added btw :P

Dr.Hobo2

You know, I just remembered something from Melee...Have you ever heard of the Black Hole Glitch?

captainjacksparrow

yes the infamous black hole glicthch .... your a genuis dr. if we can pull it off the monster can be destroyed with no causoties. also maby that landmaster can crush the monster

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on January 07, 2008, 09:15:22 PM
yes the infamous black hole glicthch .... your a genuis dr. if we can pull it off the monster can be destroyed with no causoties. also maby that landmaster can crush the monster
Well, I didn't just become a doctor with no education ;D...The only problem is...We don't know if it will work in Brawl...DX

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 07, 2008, 09:18:30 PM
Well, I didn't just become a doctor with no education ;D...The only problem is...We don't know if it will work in Brawl...DX
Is peaches turnips a must in something like this?

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 07, 2008, 09:20:29 PM
Yes, and the super-scope and fox's sheild...So that IS everything that is needed.

captainjacksparrow

bbbut we face a prob how do we find a monster and get everyone else to come over there

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on January 07, 2008, 09:23:15 PM
bbbut we face a prob how do we find a monster and get everyone else to come over there
Maybe we should use this as a last result.

To find the black hole glitch does sound like another neat mission to go on though!
Or just something to experiment.

Imagine all the Glitches we can find if we put our minds together on this board.  :robotveryhappy:

Dr.Hobo2

Hm...the Flying Bowser Glitch... :D Like that would happen. That sounds like a good idea to just go and try to experiment with glitches/discover new ones. I have always wondered what would happen if we threw a bob-omb into the "black hole" ;D.

Java

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 07, 2008, 08:46:46 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on January 07, 2008, 08:41:10 PM
I've said this once and I'll say it again.

NO KILLING THE CHICKY! WE MUST FREE THE CUTE WITTLE BIRD! :D
Low and behold, we have a Defender of the yellow Chicken!

GET EM!  :robotangry:
I say the chicken was taken hostage by the evil pink monster thing! :P

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 07, 2008, 09:34:22 PM
Hm...the Flying Bowser Glitch... :D Like that would happen. That sounds like a good idea to just go and try to experiment with glitches/discover new ones. I have always wondered what would happen if we threw a bob-omb into the "black hole" ;D.
iv done before if you touch hole you fly away in a heaping mess on fire

captainjacksparrow

Quote from: Java_Java on January 07, 2008, 09:38:58 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 07, 2008, 08:46:46 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on January 07, 2008, 08:41:10 PM
I've said this once and I'll say it again.

NO KILLING THE CHICKY! WE MUST FREE THE CUTE WITTLE BIRD! :D
Low and behold, we have a Defender of the yellow Chicken!

GET EM!  :robotangry:
I say the chicken was taken hostage by the evil pink monster thing! :P
the chicken is what turned the monster evil and so strong

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on January 07, 2008, 09:39:48 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on January 07, 2008, 09:34:22 PM
iv done before if you touch hole you fly away in a heaping mess on fire
...cool. 8) I wonder what would happen if you somehow managed to throw in every single manifest of chaos and destruction that you could into the black hole...Well...It'd probably freeze the game. (It's happened to me before when I put too much stuff in it. XD)

DededeCloneChris

I have more skills to be a leader.

Seriously, who is a Mario/Tales of Symphonia/Trauma Center/Mario Party/Rayman Raving Rabbids/Elebits/Star Fox/Final Fantasy/Sonic/Wario Ware/Chrono Cross/Naruto/Kirby/EarthBound/Donkey Kong/Pokemon/Zelda/Metroid Prome/Pikmin fanatic than me?

I have more strategies you know!