News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

You know what?

Started by Kayo, January 09, 2008, 01:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

People in life are too negative. We need to all have fun! ;D
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Syncopathic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zovistograt

Yeah, and what sucks is that most of the stuff that is negative is true.  That's why I like to go to the Internet and video games, because most of it is made up and awesome.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kayo

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 09, 2008, 01:35:01 PM
Yeah, and what sucks is that most of the stuff that is negative is true.  That's why I like to go to the Internet and video games, because most of it is made up and awesome.
be moar social :O
[move][/move]

Syncopathic

Can it be awesome Smiley tiemz?

Zovistograt

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on January 09, 2008, 01:35:39 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on January 09, 2008, 01:35:01 PM
be moar social :O
I am social...on the Internet.

And irl, but to a lesser extent.  I have friends, including a bunch of good ones.

...1...2...3...4...5?...maybe 6...
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Kaz

I'm a rather negative person, even though my life is actually going quite well. Go figure.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Kayo

[move][/move]