Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 09, 2008, 08:09:26 PM
Quote from: Geno on January 09, 2008, 08:07:49 PM
Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 09, 2008, 08:00:10 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 09, 2008, 07:57:33 PM
Quote from: Geno on January 09, 2008, 07:54:14 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 09, 2008, 07:36:59 PM
Quote from: Geno on January 09, 2008, 07:35:27 PM
Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 09, 2008, 07:30:31 PM
My most wanted 3rd party be Leon Kennedy, and he's in somehow, a website listed all the voice actors and it said Leon Scott Kennedy is in, it also had the voice actor
Link to proof
That would be just awful considering that Sakurai doesn't want guns in SSB.

How would that work?

Also, Pikmin is first party as said before.
And yes, Sakurai has said that there will be atleast 3 third party characters in the game. All of which would have to be unlocked.
....but there are guns in ssbb...
But all of them are lasers or something like that.  Not actual bullets.
does a rocket launcher count?
Nope. He has a few rocket launchers, mine launchers, and gernade launchers. (the gernades include poison and acid) He also kicks and fist fights. He could easily be equipped with a moveset.
Knives too
I thought knives were band, if they're not then if he's in he's better have that in his moveset
If he is in with those assasinator weapons, then I finally can kill Sonic with blood all around. ;)

Xanatos

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time on January 09, 2008, 04:13:14 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 09, 2008, 04:11:38 PM
Pikmin is first, and I still think Megaman and Bomberman will still get in...
Pac-Man over Bomberman imo
Why do you want Pacman?  Sure, I like Pacman games as much as the next, but he sounds like he'd be an extremely boring character.  "Imma gonna eechu!!!" 

http://www.gamestation.sk/photos/download/aug06/pacman.jpg

I don't mind his 2D arcade version, but for a fighting game, his 3D version is the only thing that would work, and it is one of the stupidest looking things I've ever seen.  It looks like they just took Pacman and gave him limbs.  He's just not an appealing character to me.

tollhouse2006

There won't be another third party.  Nobody else deserves to be in.  Please do not say Pac-Man or Megaman and crap.  If they confirm another third party on the Dojo I won't post for a month.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 10, 2008, 04:35:55 AM
There won't be another third party.  Nobody else deserves to be in.  Please do not say Pac-Man or Megaman and crap.  If they confirm another third party on the Dojo I won't post for a month.

WHAT? Sonic doesn't deserve to be in, MEGAMAN does though! Sonic is this stupid speed hedgehoge (sp? = wrong xp) whose F.S. is complelty like Pikachu's and then all of his attacks are the same! At least Megaman would have a variety of moves and not a cloned F.S!

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on January 09, 2008, 04:23:07 PM
Why's that? I think Bomberman has a much better chance. Hudson has made ALL Mario Party games, and Bomberman had an exclusive corssover with wario for a game boy game (rather than a guess appearance in a Mario spinoff)

I agree

Nayrman

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 10, 2008, 04:39:49 AM

WHAT? Sonic doesn't deserve to be in, MEGAMAN does though! Sonic is this stupid speed hedgehoge (sp? = wrong xp) whose F.S. is complelty like Pikachu's and then all of his attacks are the same! At least Megaman would have a variety of moves and not a cloned F.S!
Ike's FS is just like Link's, so obviously they're not worried about origionality. Actually, NONE of Sonic's moves are the same as pikachu's. Can Pikachu do a spin dash? or even PUNCH? Nope...so that throws that theory out of the window. And tell me how does Sonic not deserve to be in? Overall he's more significant to the overall history than Megaman is, and not to mention megaman games most of the time are probably WORSE than quite a few Sonic games (coughallthosehorrendousGBAgamescough)

Shujinco2

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 09, 2008, 04:16:00 PM
yeh, sort of me too...besides vector, hes my most wanted 3rd party...
Mr. Namco for me! ;)

Apollo

im pretty sure they will add rayman cause nintendo has been all about that game lately.

DededeCloneChris

I agree with you.

Skye8600

oh god
not another megaman fanatic
Sonic deserves to be in the game far more than megaman does
and if you want to go into cloning,wouldnt megaman be a semi clone of samus?
lets see....he shoots beams outta a cannon.....samus shoots beams outta a cannon....you charge megamans cannon a stronger/bigger blast comes out.....you charge samus a stronger and bigger blast comes out....nope i dont see any similarities whatsoever

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 10, 2008, 01:23:21 PM

oh god
lets see....he shoots beams outta a cannon.....samus shoots beams outta a cannon....you charge megamans cannon a stronger/bigger blast comes out.....you charge samus a stronger and bigger blast comes out....nope i dont see any similarities whatsoever

Yeah another Megaman fanatic I guess -shrugs-
Sonic > Megaman NEVER! Megaman > Sonic FTW! Megaman is far superior then Sonic, have you looked at Sonic's moveset and FS?
Megaman has those similarities really, he has difference such as Double Soul, Ability Change (forget what it is called), battle chips! He has SOOOOOOOO many options for a moveset and F.S. much more then Sonic and his same moves, and cloned F.S.

Nayrman

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 10, 2008, 03:07:54 PM

oh god

Sonic > Megaman NEVER! Megaman > Sonic FTW! Megaman is far superior then Sonic, have you looked at Sonic's moveset and FS?
Megaman has those similarities really, he has difference such as Double Soul, Ability Change (forget what it is called), battle chips! He has SOOOOOOOO many options for a moveset and F.S. much more then Sonic and his same moves, and cloned F.S.
Sonic is completely unique...you don't see anyone use a spindash  anywhere do you? Also, the FS isn't cloned. If you would care to watch any vids  about the Final Smashes, you'd see Pikachu's is more about dealing damage, rather than KOing, and has far less force. Super Sonic is faster and more force behind it, but not as much damage. So it's not a cloned FS. Also, Sonic is still in the top five of most well known game characters ever, Megaman isn't....soo....yea...

Tupin

What about Pac-Man then?

Or I guess Geno would count as a 3rd party...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Nayrman on January 10, 2008, 03:26:15 PM

oh god

Sonic is completely unique...you don't see anyone use a spindash  anywhere do you? Also, the FS isn't cloned. If you would care to watch any vids  about the Final Smashes, you'd see Pikachu's is more about dealing damage, rather than KOing, and has far less force. Super Sonic is faster and more force behind it, but not as much damage. So it's not a cloned FS. Also, Sonic is still in the top five of most well known game characters ever, Megaman isn't....soo....yea...

What back when Sonic was actually popular? Or was Sonic only fans asked because I don't see him being on the top 5, for me it would be (Nintendo franchises)

1) Mario Franchise
2) Pokemon Franchise
3) LoZ Franchise
4) Kirby
5) Megaman (has been along for a LONG time)

Sonic wouldn't even be on that list! Their F.S. is pretty much the same, they had to change Sonic's a bit to make it not look like a clone although we already know it is...

Nayrman

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on January 10, 2008, 03:32:42 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 10, 2008, 03:26:15 PM

oh god

What back when Sonic was actually popular? Or was Sonic only fans asked because I don't see him being on the top 5, for me it would be (Nintendo franchises)

1) Mario Franchise
2) Pokemon Franchise
3) LoZ Franchise
4) Kirby
5) Megaman (has been along for a LONG time)

Sonic wouldn't even be on that list! Their F.S. is pretty much the same, they had to change Sonic's a bit to make it not look like a clone although we already know it is...

Megaman isn't a Nintendo franchise X_X;;
Top five overall famous characters (possibly with SOME variation) but goes something like this:
1. Mario (duh...mascot of all gaming)
2. DK
3. Sonic
4. Pac-Man
5. Luigi

The final smash is different. THey play differently which is evidenced by the E for All videos. Also, Ike's FS is EXACTLY the same as Link's, yet you don't seem to be complaining about that.