Main Menu

Characters being unlocked via SSE and SSE story.

Started by Hero_Of_Time, January 12, 2008, 07:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero_Of_Time

Ok, this is something I've been pondering for some time now. The characters that are unlocked via beating SSE..how would they be worked into the SSE plot? I know for the past two SSBs we had that separate fight with them and that (Warning! Challenger Approaching!) screen, but..something just tells me this time..that won't happen. At least not with SSE. SSE seems to big and important for that.

I'm thinking that the next one to be unlocked will be thrown into the story as a hostage. Kind of like Zelda and Peach in the opening Petey Piranha brawl, but this happens when squaring off against Ancient Minister (Yeah, I'm believing you fight him). He'll show you the character and say something along the lines "This person will pay for your mistakes. You broke the rules and someone has to pay!".

Then the fight begins and you must win (duh?). Win and the character is freed and says they'll join your platoon if you can beat them and thus, you fight them. Win and they are added to your roster.

Very possible..

Feel free to add me on MSN!

tollhouse2006

I guess so.  Besides adding 3rd parties Sakurai's keeping the smash bros traditions.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Depster

I think you will still have to play and beat the character.  Maybe you go near them in SSE, see a cool cutscene, then fight them because of misunderstandings.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

QingXin

How aout this for unlocking Ray 01...

You find a bunch of robot parts along the way of your journey, and as you progress, you keep finding the parts. Once all parts are complete, Ray 01 will assemble himself. But he sees you as hostile at first, and you must fight him.

If you beat him, he joins your party ;)

Hero_Of_Time

Quote from: TamJammerz on January 13, 2008, 06:59:16 AM
How aout this for unlocking Ray 01...

You find a bunch of robot parts along the way of your journey, and as you progress, you keep finding the parts. Once all parts are complete, Ray 01 will assemble himself. But he sees you as hostile at first, and you must fight him.

If you beat him, he joins your party ;)
That'd be quite fun actually. lol.

Feel free to add me on MSN!

HTA!

Or...

Hidden Characters are worked in to the seperate characters plots since the characters dont all have the same storyline.
Like for Fire Emblem, when you play Ike in SSE somewhere along the story you will meet a hidden character who will have the same story as Ike had etc.

Cakeman

yeah..that does accually make alot of sense..that could work :P
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>