Main Menu

Looks like Obama going to win

Started by Rayquarian, January 12, 2008, 09:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

Well...probably not, unless this is true.
It's amazing what you can find while reading about the number of the beast.

JMV

hmm why not say what she did instead of trying to build up hype for a marketing scheme?
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

phatyo

Obama sounds like his going to be a better president in the long run then stupid cliton.

LinkXLR

Quote from: phatyo on January 12, 2008, 09:43:16 PM
Obama sounds like his going to be a better president in the long run then stupid cliton.
I swear, if she gets in office, I'm declaring Arizona a different country.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

phatyo

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 12, 2008, 09:44:32 PM
Obama wants to change this country, I heard him on tv screaming about what he wants to change. Now Clinton I never heard a thing shes trying to do but win peoples hearts by going to there small town and talking for 4 hours.

Tupin

Quote from: phatyo on January 12, 2008, 09:47:01 PM
Obama wants to change this country, I heard him on tv screaming about what he wants to change. Now Clinton I never heard a thing shes trying to do but win peoples hearts by going to there small town and talking for 4 hours.
And crying.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

ME86

'Sounds' key word buddy. I could make a lot of promises like him, but not hold up to them, and not let us forget Bush proclaimed he was 'An uniter not a divider.' also yet we've seen how well that has turned out haven't we?

In my opinion it's pretty stupid how all the candidates with real experince are being snubbed by retarded young/first time voters who are being wowed by Obama. -_-

Helios

Every candidate has said they want to "change" this country. If you know nothing about Clinton and her goals, why make a comment about it?

phatyo

Quote from: ME86 on January 12, 2008, 09:50:30 PM

'Sounds' key word buddy. I could make a lot of promises like him, but not hold up to them, and not let us forget Bush proclaimed he was 'An uniter not a divider.' also yet we've seen how well that has turned out haven't we?

In my opinion it's pretty stupid how all the candidates with real experince are being snubbed by retarded young/first time voters who are being wowed by Obama. -_-
I did not see Bush scream on TV and tell people on tv what he wanted or what he promised like Obama did. Also can't he get empeached if he does not stand up to his word?

ME86

Quote from: phatyo on January 12, 2008, 09:52:58 PM

I did not see Bush scream on TV and tell people on tv what he wanted or what he promised like Obama did. Also can't he get empeached if he does not stand up to his word?

One the word is 'impeached' on no, a president is only impeached if they have broken the law and are found guilty of it.

Again promises don't mean poop.

phatyo

Quote from: Helios on January 12, 2008, 09:52:30 PM
Because I just hate her.

Every candidate has said they want to "change" this country. If you know nothing about Clinton and her goals, why make a comment about it?

Kaz

What does it matter if he's impeached? Impeachment =/= removal from office. It's simply the investigation prior to possible removal.

psst by the way every candidate makes promises
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Jono2

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 12, 2008, 09:57:57 PM

What does it matter if he's impeached? Impeachment =/= removal from office. It's simply the investigation prior to possible removal.

ZYOU KNOW HOW HARD EET EEZ TO MAKE PRIORITEEZ??

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

ME86

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on January 12, 2008, 09:57:57 PM

but liek every other one made gud on their promises right?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Helios