Main Menu

So, how Angry are you about the Delay? (post all anger posts in here please)

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 15, 2008, 12:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you angry/depressed about the new delay?

Meh, I expected it.
I'm some what angry.
I'm Upset.
I'm depressed.
I'm MAD!
*calls Godzilla to destroy Japan Mad ! *
I'm sad, but I'll survive.

Rius

Harhar, a newcomer and a veteran in one week. Reminds me of the olden days of summer updates.  :robothappy:

Triforceman22

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 16, 2008, 01:48:41 AM
Harhar, a newcomer and a veteran in one week. Reminds me of the olden days of summer updates.  :robothappy:

Finally a Veteran! We havn't had one since september! :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Tupin

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 16, 2008, 05:30:44 AM

My favorite veteran too. :robothappy:

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 16, 2008, 05:30:44 AM

I know...took a while. Know how about Falcon please?

Shadowlink19

I kind of saw it coming. This is the second delay, right? I'm expecting a lot out of this game now. I really hope it lives up to all the hype.

Saraneth

SkyMyl

I figured he would delay it. It's good, because I get more time to make/save money for it! :D

Look on the bright side. It means more time to practice! Which would you rather have? An incomplete game with Wi-Fi, awesome graphics, but lots of bugs and glitches, or a perfect game with Wi-Fi, awesome graphics, and lots of characters?

Hash

I am really really really upset with this, but it isn't the first time i wasn't ever convinced that is would come out in Feb. so i can't say I'm surprised, but i AM definitely mad.
Pain teaches us to forget. . .

. . . i forgot the rest.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on January 16, 2008, 08:53:06 AM
I figured he would delay it. It's good, because I get more time to make/save money for it! :D

Look on the bright side. It means more time to practice! Which would you rather have? An incomplete game with Wi-Fi, awesome graphics, but lots of bugs and glitches, or a perfect game with Wi-Fi, awesome graphics, and lots of characters?
What do you mean?
The game is complete already!

There is no "making it better"! :P

LOL :)

Ridley

This is the worst week ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( A delay and now Snorkel is resigning!!!!!! :(
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

DededeCloneChris

MasterYoungLink, shut up.

Cornwad

Oh well, I suppose I'm not that mad anymore. Japanese videos and more leaked info make up for lost time. At least its not a 13 month delay like the first one was.

Tupin

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 16, 2008, 09:27:43 AM

What do you mean?

Exactly...Famitsu even reviewed it and gave it perfect scores!

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on January 16, 2008, 03:08:40 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 16, 2008, 09:27:43 AM

What do you mean?

Exactly...Famitsu even reviewed it and gave it perfect scores!
Then again, they gave Nintendogs a perfect score.:P