News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

LOL Blame it on Sakurai...

Started by HTA!, January 15, 2008, 05:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

He si not single handedly making this game people.
I'm sure that if his team wasnt going to be able to make the deadline (because the game was obviously not finished)
Then he would give them more time to complete it.

He isnt the only person there, its not his fault -_-

Tupin

The team is probably just adding more stickers and taking out things like L-canceling and wavedashing.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Apollo

yeah theyre probably adding your stupid Ridley guys. >:(

jk

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 15, 2008, 05:43:54 AM
The team is probably just adding more stickers and taking out things like L-canceling and wavedashing.

To make tourneys more fair I guess?

Oh well, it's nice that they are adding more stuff like stickers and trophes, but this is becoming a wee ridiculous.....

I don't blame sakurai as a whole either.....
It's just getting...unbearable to wait for this game we all know that is great.....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Rius

It's not even Sakurai's team. Japan's side is done, it's NOA that's causing our delay.

Ridley

Apparently they think a month is now seven days!!!!!! Freaking poop head!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gwen Khan

I don't know who to blame at NOA, but I know Sakurai is in charge of the game as a whole so I can blame him

Ridley

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on January 15, 2008, 06:18:46 AM
I don't know who to blame at NOA, but I know Sakurai is in charge of the game as a whole so I can blame him

I don't get it. Japan gets a freaking week delay and we get a month, and they were getting it first in the first place!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Ridley on January 15, 2008, 06:20:44 AM

I don't get it. Japan gets a freaking week delay and we get a month, and they were getting it first in the first place!

"translation issues" is what they will try to clame, but I think Sakurai just does not like North America

Ridley

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on January 15, 2008, 06:27:12 AM

"translation issues" is what they will try to clame, but I think Sakurai just does not like North America

I agree but what the hell did we ever do to him. One I get the game I'm going over to Japan and murdering Sakurai
...It's quite obvious...

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Ridley on January 15, 2008, 06:30:13 AM

I agree but what the hell did we ever do to him. One I get the game I'm going over to Japan and murdering Sakurai

ok, he said he was not gonna make a fourth one anyway, we would no longer need him at that point

Ridley

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on January 15, 2008, 06:31:24 AM

ok, he said he was not gonna make a fourth one anyway, we would no longer need him at that point

If we ever find a forum that he views, Post threads about how he isn't needed anymore. After we get Brawl
...It's quite obvious...

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Ridley on January 15, 2008, 06:34:12 AM

If we ever find a forum that he views, Post threads about how he isn't needed anymore. After we get Brawl

I would too, but I doubt he goes on english forums

Ridley

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on January 15, 2008, 06:36:41 AM
Quote from: Ridley on January 15, 2008, 06:34:12 AM

I would too, but I doubt he goes on english forums

True but we can find a Japanese forum.
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 15, 2008, 05:49:36 AM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 15, 2008, 05:43:54 AM

To make tourneys more fair I guess?

Oh well, it's nice that they are adding more stuff like stickers and trophes, but this is becoming a wee ridiculous.....

I don't blame sakurai as a whole either.....
It's just getting...unbearable to wait for this game we all know that is great.....

Untrue.
Toruneys were fair before.