Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on January 31, 2008, 04:10:43 PM
Quote from: X_Hero on January 31, 2008, 03:50:47 PM
"Sounds easy enough..." Katsuhi said as he started towards the door. He turned and faced the other two. "Come on, let's head out."
((We're outside))
((*facepalms self* Whoops... XD))
The three of them began to walk towards the mountains. Katsuhi turned back.

"Don't worry... We can do this." Katsuhi assured him.

Nils_13

"I'm not doubting that, even though I've know you people for like three minutes." Ronin laughed as he continued walking.

X_Hero

"Heh... Yeah..." Katsuri said as he turned back the direction he was going and started walking again.

Light

Kristal ran up to the ((three?)) other adventurers. "Apparently, I'll be accompanying you on your journey. It seems that you could use a cool-headed girl around." She said.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

Katsuhi looked at her a moment.

"Well, all right." Katsuhi began. "The more help we have, the better."

Light

Kristal made a quick headcount. "So, including the Chimchar," Kristal made a mental note to ask his name later, "we have a total of five people in the group. Correct?"

((@PokeMaster: Highly doubtful. Counting the people in this RP, there are only one or two people who I'd be ok with Kristal falling in love with.))

X_Hero

"Yeah, looks like it." Katsuhi began. "It definitely sounds like good odds when it gets to the point if we're attacked or something..."

jnfs2014

" Yeah," Lucas replied," if someone attacks us, I like our chances."
     Roy nodded in unison.
    " Let's go," Lucas added, starting to walk.

Light

Kristal was about to follow, when she turned back to see the base. She saw Kyle waving her goodbye. Half of her wanted to go back and say goodbye as well, but on the other hand, they couldn't lose much time. She waved back, and caught up to the rest of the gang. I'll be back before long, brother...

Kristal responded to Lucas. "However, it would be hard to do a covert mission. I mean, what if your father is captured by the same creatures from earlier?" She shivered slightly. "Those weren't normal, wild Pokemon we faced back in the woods, you know..."

jnfs2014

" If he is, which I doubt," Lucas replied," we'll win."
     " What if there's ten," Roy said.
" If there is," Lucas said," we, or at least I, will fight 'till i'm dead.
      Lucas looked fierce as he said it.

Light

Kristal sighed. "You two don't understand, do you? If we had to inflitrate, say, a large building where your dad was that was filled with enemies, it would be hard to move without being caught by them. Therefore, we'd have to split up, and though we'd cover more ground that way, we'd have no way of telling whether someone else found your father or not."

X_Hero

"Good point... But I've been training for the lat... About 4 years so I could..." Katsuhi began, but then he paused. "... Nevermind. With my training, it probably won't be as hard as it may seem."

Light

"I hope you're right." Kristal said. "I'm sure not all of us know much about each other, so let's go around and introduce our names, and things we like to do, stuff like that. Lucas, you can go first, since this is your mission."

jnfs2014

" Got it," Lucas replied," Lucas the Riolu. " Now..."
     " Roy the Larvitar," Roy interrupted.
    " Don't interrupt me," Lucas said," proceed."

Light

"I'm Kristal." The Treecko said. "My hobbies are walking in the forrest and eating apples." And spending time with Kyle, but they don't know that...