Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

Spike got back up and saw a young riolu run back with an older lucario.

"Who are you? And if you don't mind right now, I'm trying to kill Darkrai, so if you going to help me, do it now."

Light

((Err, Wolf, Kyle is a Pikachu. Not a Treecko.))

Kristal slowly opened her eyes. She saw Spike, though she was still in a dream-like state. "Why are you helping us...?" Kyle still had his focus on Darkrai.

"Don't you remember, Darkrai?" He asked again, becoming impatient.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Darkrai warded off the attacks with Psychic, turning to Kyle.

"Of course I remember," he said. "But she is not hurt. She wasted her own energy. If she had submitted to Dark Void, she would only suffer a bad dream or two. Oh, well."

Light

Kyle turned and looked at Kristal, who had lost conciousness again. He faced Darkrai. "Hmph. You're lucky she hasn't been hurt, then."

Triforce_Luigi

"Oh, she's not hurt... But if she does happen to get hurt in the next few minutes, then it won't be my fault," chuckled Darkrai. "And you're really quite lucky she's unconscious. What would she think if she knew you were making deals with the likes of me?"

Light

"Which is why things are happening the way they are," Kyle said, looking at Kristal again. I'm sorry... but this is the way things were meant to be. You may not remember, but I do... He turned back to Darkrai. "I think it would be best to retreat for now, and rethink our strategies."

Triforce_Luigi

"Very wise of you," said Darkrai dryly. "But you are right. Come" And with that, he created a portal and glided away.

Light

Kyle jumped into the portal behind Darkrai, and began to close it. He looked over at Kristal, and touched his necklace. I'm always with you... The portal closed, and snow began to fall.

Triforce_Luigi

(( Where should the portal go? I'm too lazy to come up with anything. >_>))

Ozymandias stared dumbfounded at where the portal had been.

"What... the... hell?" he wondered out loud, looking back down at Kristal's unconscious form.

Light

((Let's decide later. >_> XD))

Kristal opened her eyes again, feeling colder than normal. She saw the snow gently falling around her. She looked towards Ozymandias. Her eyes had returned to normal. "Hey... what happened?"

Triforce_Luigi

((Good idea. XD))

Ozymandias looked at her for a moment before responding. "I'm not really sure," he said at last. "You used some sort of weird move with that flute, and Darkrai was about to smash us with some rocks, but Kyle saved us with Extremespeed. But then he said something about a deal..."

Light

Kristal sighed in disbelief. She looked at the flute, which was still in her hand. "Kyle always did say I had a talent in using this thing, but a special move with it..." She shook her head, but snapped quickly back into reality. "Where is Kyle now?"

Triforce_Luigi

"He went with Darkrai," replied Ozymandias sadly. "Through a portal."

Light

Kristal put her flute back into her bag. "What do you mean, 'he went with Darkrai'?"

Triforce_Luigi

"He followed Darkrai through a portal. He went with Darkrai."