Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Kristal still didn't understand fully. "He followed him? As in, he was captured, he made a deal... what?"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"He followed," repeated Ozymandias. "He said that he and Darkrai had a deal, and asked if Darkrai had forgotten. Then he suggested that they leave, and they did."

Light

Kristal stared blankly at her bag. She began to clutch it more tightly. "Did Darkrai say anything that would cue to what the deal might be about?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Darkrai did say something about how you were mostly unharmed..."

Light

Kristal turned to Ozymandias. "So... this is all my fault..."

Triforce_Luigi

"No. It's partly Kyle's fault, but mostly Darkrai's."

((g2g))

Light

Those words stung at Kristal, and she recoiled a bit. Brother... what are you doing...? "...It's not like him..." She looked at the ground, her arms across her body. The icy snow was beginning to make her even colder.

Triforce_Luigi

"We don't know the circumstances behind the deal, though," said Ozymandias, trying to cheer her up. "Maybe he was forced to!"

Light

"If he was forced to do it," Kristal said, sitting on a rock, looking up at Ozymandias, "then what are we supposed to do?"

Triforce_Luigi

"I don't know. WHat can we do?" said Ozymandias, rather discouraged. "We don't know where they went, we have no idea of what's going on with him, and we're helpless!"

Light

"Dammit!" Kristal swore, banging her fists on the rock she was sitting on. "If only I was stronger... then I would be able to do something!"

Triforce_Luigi

"There's no use in wishing. We have to think of something, anything..."

Wolfpika

Spike was frusterated at Darkrai's getaway.

"Dam it! I was so close, SO CLOSE!" Spike banged his club on the ground which made a little shake.

"I was almost ready, to KILL HIM!" Spike was so mad, he began to cry...

((Sorry about that, I'll fix that soon!))

Light

Kristal sat on the rock, thinking of what she could do. However, the bitter cold and mixed emotions made it hard for her to think clearly. Kyle... what the hell are you doing? She looked up, and saw a faint light in the distance. It was hard to see much, as it was getting dark now, but she could almost make out a figure. She got off the rock, and began to walk towards it without making a sound.

((Wolf, did you forget about our chess match... again?))

Triforce_Luigi

"If by "almost," you mean something like "not even close," then I'd agree with you," said Ozymandias dryly at SPike's outburst. He turned around and saw Kristal walking away. He walked after her. "Where are you going?"