News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

Spike could sense that something different was happening to the Treecko.

Wha...what's going on.....I think Darkrai is distracted, maybe I can take him out while I can...

Spike snuck around until he was about behind Darkrai. Aiming very carefully, he took his arm back, bone club in hand and,

"Bonerang!" Threw the bone club as hard as he had ever done before, aimed directly at Darkrai's head.

Light

((Wolf, you are WRONG! Mwahaha!!!...But yeah. I don't have any plans for Kristal or Kyle to evolve.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Wolfpika

Light

((You don't have to, you know... it's ok to be wrong. ;D))

Triforce_Luigi

"Insolent child," said Darkrai. "Ozymandias, attack her!"

"What? I..." Ozymandias hesitated. Darkrai glared at him, and he could not argue. He turned to Kristal. "I'm sorry," he said. He sent his weakest Fire Spin at her.

Light

Kristal dodged the Fire Spin, her eyes now glowing a bright blue. What's happening to me?! Without thinking, she shot more leaves at Darkrai.

Wolfpika

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 11, 2008, 09:44:59 PM
Spike could sense that something different was happening to Kristal.

Wha...what's going on.....I think Darkrai is distracted, maybe I can take him out while I can...

Spike snuck around until he was about behind Darkrai. Aiming very carefully, he took his arm back, bone club in hand and,

"Bonerang!" Threw the bone club as hard as he had ever done before, aimed directly at Darkrai's head.

((I'll just repost this...so...you know..))

Triforce_Luigi

"Psychic," said Darkrai, and the attacks were redirected at Ozymandias, sending him to the ground. "You should not have hesitated in your attacks."

Light

"You little..." Kristal focused on Darkrai, and vines shot from her arms. She grabbed them, and started slashing at Darkrai with them. "Vine Whip!"

Wolfpika

Spike then charged up on his rollout and shouted,

"Eat this, dark scum!" Spike charged Darkrai at full speed.

Triforce_Luigi

Darkrai was hit, but did not flinch. He used Psychic to pick up Ozymandias and hurled the struggling Chimchar at Kristal.

Light

Kristal had her vines come back into her arms and caught Ozymandias. "Are you ok?" She asked.

Triforce_Luigi

Wolfpika

"Kristal!" Spike then felt an anger that made him feel mad, more mad than ever before, even more mad when he heard about his father's death.

"Alright, that's it! Darkrai! Leave Kristal out of this, this started with you and me, and it will end with you and me!" Spike's club started to glow, and he knew it was time.

Spike threw his club away and shouted,

"Mach Punch!" Spike ran up and as fast as light, he attacked with a powerful punch at the face.

Triforce_Luigi

"Fool," said Darkrai. The punch landed, but he was barely affected. "Fighting type attacks are useless against ghosts."