News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

You can really never be sure...

Started by Tupin, January 19, 2008, 02:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Tom Nook could STILL be playable.

Nothing is for sure until Sakurai says it or the game comes out, and being in the background and having a trophy only lowers his chances a little.

Still, I don't think he will be in, but an AC newcomer is practically guaranteed.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

We don't know for sure, and you can't say there IS one for sure....so wait until the 31st...

La Pared

lol well i sure would enjoy being Tom Nook and throw furniture at people =D

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

Shujinco2

Quote from: La Pared on January 19, 2008, 02:05:46 PM
lol well i sure would enjoy being Tom Nook and throw furniture at people =D
Flying axes FTW!

Nintenfrk

Never been a strong supporter of Nook. The only thing that still bothers me about it is that yes there is the Animal Crossing symbol, but there is also the Nintendo DS symbol, and I'm not Sakurai but, I'm pretty sure there won't be a DS character. Other than that I just don't see it happening.
The man in black fled across the desert...and the gunslinger followed.

Skye8600

Eizweir

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 19, 2008, 09:59:07 PM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x125/Skye8600/Kirbykill.gif
that pic is just awesome.
True, we don't know until either the word is given or the game comes out.  I'd like Nook in but being in the background doesn't lift his chances.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Daft Pink

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 19, 2008, 02:04:31 PM
Tom Nook could STILL be playable.

Nothing is for sure until Sakurai says it or the game comes out, and being in the background and having a trophy only lowers his chances a little.

Still, I don't think he will be in, but an AC newcomer is practically guaranteed.

Yeah. You never know what Sakurai might do.

tollhouse2006

If Tom Nook could be playable than your logic could mean the assist trophies can have plable versions of themselves.  I seriously doubt Nook will join the roster.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

I doubt that Nook will be in the roster, but I dont know.

Neerb

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 20, 2008, 05:59:24 AM
If Tom Nook could be playable than your logic could mean the assist trophies can have plable versions of themselves.  I seriously doubt Nook will join the roster.

Make sense, this post does not.  Why would Tom's confirmation make you think that you can play as ATs??

Shujinco2

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 20, 2008, 04:18:09 PM

Make sense, this post does not.  Why would Tom's confirmation make you think that you can play as ATs??
And since when has Tom been confirmed to ber an AT ANYWAY?

Tupin

Quote from: Shujinco on January 20, 2008, 04:19:59 PM

He's never even been mentioned on the site...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

No, tollhouse2006 thinks that IF Tom got in, ATs might be playable.  i don't mean that Tom has gotten in already.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 20, 2008, 04:23:21 PM

No, tollhouse2006 thinks that IF Tom got in, ATs might be playable.  i don't mean that Tom has gotten in already.
LOL< that's not tollhouse. :P