News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Imagine this. (Pretty long read)

Started by Ridley, January 21, 2008, 05:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 21, 2008, 06:19:26 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 21, 2008, 06:18:10 PM
Quote from: Skye8600 on January 21, 2008, 06:16:15 PM
Quote from: Ridley on January 21, 2008, 06:13:16 PM
Anymore comments? I see nine people on without much posting.
well i posted my thoughts on it...

Yeah you did well.
you did good as well
^^

Why thank you. Anyone else have a moveset for the minister though?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

fredrickthethird

What if the ancient minister warrior was unlocked after you beat SSE!
That'd be cool

Ridley

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 21, 2008, 07:16:35 PM
What if the ancient minister warrior was unlocked after you beat SSE!
That'd be cool

Oh gosh that would be awsome!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Shujinco2

Quote from: Ridley on January 21, 2008, 05:29:29 PM
The Ancient Minister uncloaks himself and Master/crazy hand come out (obviously ::) ) but the minister himself turns into a giant, holographic (by holographic, I mean he is silver with different colors reflecting off him) like head of a fighting alloy. The head would be at be coming out of the back of final destination so it is not a floating head. The head would also have a mouth if you could picture it. The head is in the background while the hands are to the sides where they usually are. The giant circle that is his face fires a giant beam.

The first part of the fight would be destroying the hands. You can't attack the head in the background. The hands attacks would remain the same with more moves and tweaks. While the heads moves would be the giant beam (mentioned above), Recovery, (He would make the hands recover a bit), Shadow bug reign, (would rain shadow bugs on the field which turn into random minions) and an array of other pesky moves that just annoy you.

The second part of the fight would be that when the hands are destroyed the head summons some more minions for you to fight while the hands recover. Now the head will transform into the Ancient Minister (warrior form, I have no idea what this would look like, use your imagination) Now you are fighting against it all. The hands and the minister himself. Good luck.

Also post what you think the final fight would be. Again use your imagination.
OR, he COULD be the head floating in the background when your fighting Wham Bam Rock.

Ridley

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 07:41:57 PM
The Ancient Minister uncloaks himself and Master/crazy hand come out (obviously ::) ) but the minister himself turns into a giant, holographic (by holographic, I mean he is silver with different colors reflecting off him) like head of a fighting alloy. The head would be at be coming out of the back of final destination so it is not a floating head. The head would also have a mouth if you could picture it. The head is in the background while the hands are to the sides where they usually are. The giant circle that is his face fires a giant beam.

The first part of the fight would be destroying the hands. You can't attack the head in the background. The hands attacks would remain the same with more moves and tweaks. While the heads moves would be the giant beam (mentioned above), Recovery, (He would make the hands recover a bit), Shadow bug reign, (would rain shadow bugs on the field which turn into random minions) and an array of other pesky moves that just annoy you.

The second part of the fight would be that when the hands are destroyed the head summons some more minions for you to fight while the hands recover. Now the head will transform into the Ancient Minister (warrior form, I have no idea what this would look like, use your imagination) Now you are fighting against it all. The hands and the minister himself. Good luck.

OR, he COULD be the head floating in the background when your fighting Wham Bam Rock.

Wham Bam rock?
...It's quite obvious...

Shujinco2

Quote from: Ridley on January 21, 2008, 07:56:34 PM

Wham Bam rock?
I THINK it was his name, IDK, anyway, in Kirby Superstar, there was this rock hand boss dude, with VERY similar moves as Master Hand and Crazy Hand. ANYWAY, in the background, was this floating face! I could find a neat picture for you.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 08:15:14 PM

Wham Bam rock?
I THINK it was his name, IDK, anyway, in Kirby Superstar, there was this rock hand boss dude, with VERY similar moves as Master Hand and Crazy Hand. ANYWAY, in the background, was this floating face! I could find a neat picture for you.
FOUND THEM!

See what I mean? THAT'S the origin of master hand, a sub-boss in Kirby Super Star in the Cave of Offence!

Now, THAT should be in the background of Brawl!

Cornwad

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 08:26:44 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 08:15:14 PM

Wham Bam rock?
FOUND THEM!

See what I mean? THAT'S the origin of master hand, a sub-boss in Kirby Super Star in the Cave of Offence!

Now, THAT should be in the background of Brawl!
That looks like the Ancient Minister all right :D

Apollo

what if sakuria is the Master :O
or i could see it being the brain age guy :D

Shujinco2

Quote from: Apollo on January 21, 2008, 09:00:32 PM
You mean Miyamoto?

Apollo

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 09:01:24 PM
You mean Miyamoto?
yeah
that would be scary
hes trying to kill all nintendo characters so that WE will stop playing games and learn :(

Cornwad

Quote from: Shujinco on January 21, 2008, 09:01:24 PM
You mean Miyamoto?
I think he means Dr. Ryuta Kawashima

fredrickthethird

Ridley can I use the Ancient Minister warrior idea in a seperate thread

Jono2

and on normal or harder mode, Kawashima comes out of the background after you think you've won the last fight and is the real last boss. :P

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Triforceman22

I think something like this would happen

http://dillo64.deviantart.com/art/S-M-A-S-H-35605152

the mask is the Anicient minister btw...:P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!