News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Imagine this. (Pretty long read)

Started by Ridley, January 21, 2008, 05:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridley

The Ancient Minister uncloaks himself and Master/crazy hand come out (obviously ::) ) but the minister himself turns into a giant, holographic (by holographic, I mean he is silver with different colors reflecting off him) like head of a fighting alloy. The head would be at be coming out of the back of final destination so it is not a floating head. The head would also have a mouth if you could picture it. The head is in the background while the hands are to the sides where they usually are. The giant circle that is his face fires a giant beam.

The first part of the fight would be destroying the hands. You can't attack the head in the background. The hands attacks would remain the same with more moves and tweaks. While the heads moves would be the giant beam (mentioned above), Recovery, (He would make the hands recover a bit), Shadow bug reign, (would rain shadow bugs on the field which turn into random minions) and an array of other pesky moves that just annoy you.

The second part of the fight would be that when the hands are destroyed the head summons some more minions for you to fight while the hands recover. Now the head will transform into the Ancient Minister (warrior form, I have no idea what this would look like, use your imagination) Now you are fighting against it all. The hands and the minister himself. Good luck.

Also post what you think the final fight would be. Again use your imagination.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

thunderhero4

would he look something like Andross?

Skye8600

The Minister could find the two hands and
A) convince them to join him
B) force them to join

i think they would obviously refuse and some sort of cutscrene of the fight between the mast hand and c hand against the minister would happen, the minister would win, and then our final fight would be against the minister and 2 hands as you say, but then after we beat the minister is defeated the 2 hands are broken of the a spell the minister would cast on them and destroy the minister...

...yeah

Red

I think it would be cooler if the Ancient Minister was a marionette and the hands were the puppeteers.  

Cornwad

Either Eggplant Wizard is the Ancient Minister, and he has a showdown with Pit (who destroys him with the Sacred Bow)

Or you just fight the Ancient Minister with every character, everytime you "beat" him with a character, he gets stronger and turns that character into a trophey. Eventually Kirby (the last fighter) gets turned into a trophey. When all hope seems  lost, Sakurai leaps into the battle field and destroys the Ancient Minister. An explosion happens which destroys all the Subspace Army and brings all of the characters back to life. Sakurai is never seen again  :(

Tupin

Quote from: Cornwad on January 21, 2008, 05:35:10 PM
Either Eggplant Wizard is the Ancient Minister, and he has a showdown with Pit (who destroys him with the Sacred Bow)

Or you just fight the Ancient Minister with every character, everytime you "beat" him with a character, he gets stronger and turns that character into a trophey. Eventually Kirby (the last fighter) gets turned into a trophey. When all hope seems  lost, Sakurai leaps into the battle field and destroys the Ancient Minister. An explosion happens which destroys all the Subspace Army and brings all of the characters back to life. Sakurai is never seen again  :(
Tom Nook is so obviously the Ancient Minister. ::)

I think he won like number 3 in the list of top ten Nintendo villains.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 21, 2008, 05:36:42 PM
Quote from: Cornwad on January 21, 2008, 05:35:10 PM

Or you just fight the Ancient Minister with every character, everytime you "beat" him with a character, he gets stronger and turns that character into a trophey. Eventually Kirby (the last fighter) gets turned into a trophey. When all hope seems  lost, Sakurai leaps into the battle field and destroys the Ancient Minister. An explosion happens which destroys all the Subspace Army and brings all of the characters back to life. Sakurai is never seen again  :(
Tom Nook is so obviously the Ancient Minister. ::)

I think he won like number 3 in the list of top ten Nintendo villains.
That would explain what Animal Crossing's role in SSE is :D

HTA!

Ancient minister is just a tool....man

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...

Ridley

Anymore comments? I see nine people on without much posting.
...It's quite obvious...

Skye8600

Quote from: Ridley on January 21, 2008, 06:13:16 PM
well i posted my thoughts on it...

Ridley

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 21, 2008, 06:16:15 PM

Yeah you did well.
...It's quite obvious...

Skye8600

Quote from: Ridley on January 21, 2008, 06:18:10 PM
Quote from: Skye8600 on January 21, 2008, 06:16:15 PM

Yeah you did well.
you did good as well
^^