Main Menu

Just In, 35 point roster deconfirmed

Started by fredrickthethird, January 21, 2008, 09:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredrickthethird

Famitsu (I'm looking for source now) says that it takes about 5 hours to complette SSE with each character. (seperate character I guess confirmed aswell) They also said it takes 240 hours total, divide that in 48 characters!

Gwen Khan

God, I would love to be able to put that awful roster to death

DededeCloneChris

Rius

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 21, 2008, 09:22:07 PM
Famitsu (I'm looking for source now) says that it takes about 5 hours to complette SSE with each character. (seperate character I guess confirmed aswell) They also said it takes 240 hours total, divide that in 48 characters!
There's a better number. :] Can't wait for the source.

Someone here really should order Famitsu. :P

Dawei

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 09:26:25 PM

I'll get it if you want to pay for it. :P

Water ☮

I've seen that number around a lot. I think that'll be the final roster count yay :D

fredrickthethird

Someone post this it's directly copied from NS2

Now, I have yet to come up with a translation of the Famitsu article that resembles the one that says "more third parties than you expect". However, what I did come up with is almost shocking. I have seen this info from different free translators:

mentioning of 4 third parties.

mentioning of "Snake, and even more Sonic...?!"

mentioning of Nick. Actually one of them said "small Nick" I don't know who that could refer to.

OK! A translator i just recently rechecked said "smallness Nik" who could this be?

could the Nik be a translation error as sonic, which only means that there will be another sonic character?

if you don't believe me, translate http://ruliweb.empas.com/ruliboard/read.ht...56&main=nin that page with all of the translators found on the first page of google when searching "online translation". use the google translator as well. It's korean BTW.

Rius

Quote from: Dawei on January 21, 2008, 09:27:03 PM

I would, but I have this sinking feeling that US service may be a bit out of my price range. >>

Dawei

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 09:29:50 PM

I would, but I have this sinking feeling that US service may be a bit out of my price range. >>
I'll wait until you get a job then.

Cornwad

But it looks like you can't choose your character for SSE. How could it take 5 hours to complete it with each character, when you always start with Mario or Kirby?`

fredrickthethird

I don't know.
Oh and listen to this, someone heard this and actually belives it. They said that in Sakurai's journal they put that the NA release is completely fake but the japanese one is real.
that makes me laugh

Water ☮

Cornwad

Quote from: fredrickthethird on January 21, 2008, 09:35:32 PM
I don't know.
Oh and listen to this, someone heard this and actually belives it. They said that in Sakurai's journal they put that the NA release is completely fake but the japanese one is real.
that makes me laugh
Wow. "Brawl actually came out in NA yesterday, but every single copy was bought by Gamestop employees because no one came to buy them. We are not making any more copies >:D"

Rius

Quote from: Dawei on January 21, 2008, 09:31:57 PM

*checks price* O SHI- O_O

No, you will be waiting far longer than that.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 21, 2008, 09:39:37 PM
Quote from: Dawei on January 21, 2008, 09:31:57 PM

*checks price* O SHI- O_O

No, you will be waiting far longer than that.

how much is it?