Main Menu

Oooh... the official starting roster?

Started by The Riddler, January 22, 2008, 12:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

http://brawlcentral.com/

A poster on 2ch supposedly has gotten a hold of the game disc and posted pictures as proof. He also took a picture of what he calls the official starting roster.

The picture was taken from his TV (notice the TV1 text on the top right). Either it's a good fake or it's the real deal! Stay tuned for more updates!

Thoughts?

DededeCloneChris

La Pared

i remember seeing this on brawlcentral forums. i like the disk.

www.Revolutionists.co.nr

GrimTuesday

It looks real enough to me. Especially the fact that Bowser was called Koopa, that is a general sign of a real japanese smash bros.

Proud owner of Flowen - www.flowengaming.inventforum.com

"I tracked you down with this, this is my timey-wimey detector, goes ding when there's stuff" ~ The Doctor

Dei Enyt

Seems legit enough to me.  I'm no graphic artist, but it'd take a pro to photoshop that onto a TV.

The disc?  It's not the American disc, so I'm indifferent as to the legitimacy of that.

bluaki

Quote from: Dei Enyt on January 22, 2008, 12:41:27 AM
Seems legit enough to me.  I'm no graphic artist, but it'd take a pro to photoshop that onto a TV.
Not really. I could do something like that myself.
Make the TV load an image through some kind of input. Edit the picture before, not after, going through the TV.

Neerb

That pic has all the characters announced so far except Snake and Sonic.  If this guy's right, we probably won't get anymore character updates until the game comes out.  :(

But the disc looks cool.  :)

tollhouse2006

Captain Falcon and Ness are unlockables?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Joeofmars

It seems legit... but I won't believe anything till- well. You know what I'm gonna say.

Triforceman22

Man, the disc looks awesome....
I guess Ness, and Falcon were buffed, or have diffrent movesets since they are unlockable....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Joeofmars

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 22, 2008, 05:17:13 AM
I guess Ness, and Falcon were buffed, or have diffrent movesets since they are unlockable....

Or they're not in.  :robotangry:

Neerb

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 22, 2008, 04:39:32 AM

Duh.  I think they would have announced Falcon by now if he wasn't.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on January 22, 2008, 05:24:01 AM
Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 22, 2008, 04:39:32 AM

Duh.  I think they would have announced Falcon by now if he wasn't.

the reason they havn't announced Falcon yet is because he's using a new look from a new F-Zero game....

Triforceman22

Quote from: Joeofmars on January 22, 2008, 05:20:43 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 22, 2008, 05:17:13 AM

Or they're not in.  :robotangry:

>:(

Nayrman

It LOOKS legit, but of course we don't know for sure until release, although I think this may actually be real, since everything Sakurai said is right so far. So either this dude has WAY too much time on his hands, or its real.