Main Menu

Oooh... the official starting roster?

Started by The Riddler, January 22, 2008, 12:19:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

I think it's fake. Get one of our wii game cases now. Open it up, compare the things in the center of the disc that is hold it in, the one in the picture is different than any other wii game case. :O

Ridley

That is truly awsome. I hope the guy who has it (if he has it) unlocks some characters and shows them to us.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Apollo

once again i dont believe everything i see on the internet
itll come out soon and then we will know.

Gwen Khan

if it was real he would have gotten another character by now and posted another pic

tollhouse2006

It's fake.  It has to be.  How can some random guy get hold of the game?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Ridley

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on January 22, 2008, 09:00:01 AM
if it was real he would have gotten another character by now and posted another pic

Your one to talk finding a video of it.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Ridley on January 22, 2008, 12:07:37 PM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on January 22, 2008, 09:00:01 AM

Your one to talk finding a video of it.
that was posted before I posted the video

tollhouse2006

Quote from: RedSox on January 22, 2008, 06:41:20 AM
I think it's fake. Get one of our wii game cases now. Open it up, compare the things in the center of the disc that is hold it in, the one in the picture is different than any other wii game case. :O
You're right.   :O

Jono2

it looks legit except for the fact that in previous smash games the characters from the same series were grouped together.

oops.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Jono2 on January 22, 2008, 12:34:37 PM
it looks legit except for the fact that in previous smash games the characters from the same series were grouped together.

oops.

when you first start Melee, Pikachu is next to Mario, but they move when you get more characters

Rius

oops.
In Melee, they weren't grouped until you unlocked all of the characters. Remember how Pikachu was in between Mario and Peach/Bowser/Donkey Kong (One of those three. >>) The point is, the starting roster wasn't sorted.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 22, 2008, 12:39:32 PM

oops.
In Melee, they weren't grouped until you unlocked all of the characters. Remember how Pikachu was in between Mario and Peach/Bowser/Donkey Kong (One of those three. >>) The point is, the starting roster wasn't sorted.
I was thinking the same thing.  Who believes this is real?

Water ☮

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 22, 2008, 12:43:50 PM
Quote from: NINNIN6 on January 22, 2008, 12:39:32 PM

oops.
I was thinking the same thing.  Who believes this is real?
I do!

CrazyGamer

Sonic and Snake are unlockable? Doubt it.

Also, there shouldn't be a "Random" Button. Thats because when you turn Play thing off it randomly picks a character then.

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 22, 2008, 04:39:32 AM
Captain Falcon and Ness are unlockables?
They were in Smash Bros. 64...
Your computer is unable to compute me.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: CrazyGamer on January 22, 2008, 12:57:14 PM
Sonic and Snake are unlockable? Doubt it.

Also, there shouldn't be a "Random" Button. Thats because when you turn Play thing off it randomly picks a character then.

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on January 22, 2008, 04:39:32 AM
Captain Falcon and Ness are unlockables?
They were in Smash Bros. 64...
Actually Sakurai said that 3rd parties are more suitable to be unlockables.  That's been confirmed months before Sonic was confirmed.  Do you honestly believe somebody got hold of the game?  And since he stopped the video after 9 seconds it's obvious that he doesn't want people to see that it's a fake.